Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids not understand that they’re destroying society? ( hey IT)

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Anyone who values truth should understand the damage Feminism has and continues to cause. All the foids and cucks who support this toxic ideology are only proving the great Ancient/far-past Thinkers correct on their views of women and their proper role in Civilization and why foids needs their rights taken. We have people, groups, and organizations pushing these women empowerment ideologies because they can’t accept the world and human nature for what it truly is. This can only end in blood, but hopefully those in the future can learn from our mistakes and those from the far-past.

Yes, they don't. Even if they had a brief moment of self-reflection, they would instinctively revert back to blaming men because that's much easier.

Rhetorical question:feelsaww::feelsautistic:

even if they did understand they wouldn't care. foids are selfish beasts.

They do, and they enjoy doing it, foids are more evil than satan, they love and enjoy destruction and chaos.

Anyone who values truth should understand the damage Feminism has and continues to cause. All the foids and cucks who support this toxic ideology are only proving the great Ancient/far-past Thinkers correct on their views of women and their proper role in Civilization and why foids needs their rights taken. We have people, groups, and organizations pushing these women empowerment ideologies because they can’t accept the world and human nature for what it truly is. This can only end in blood, but hopefully those in the future can learn from our mistakes and those from the far-past.
Facts show that societies thrive with traditional roles as well. They like to rewrite history and hide the past by pretending feminism wasn’t a mistake. The narrative is fucked and manipulated to fit their view and everyone else is deplatformed or accused of hate speech. Men will grow up confused, angry and not understanding why they can not recreate feelings of purpose or will after a certain point, they will forever think it is their fault.

Last edited:
Mhopefully those in the future can learn from our mistakes and those from the far-past.
Nice thought but wishful thinking. Foids are getting their own way more and more and mens rights are falling behind. I don't forsee a good future for men, especially for low value ones like ourselves.

Women’s rights need to be stripped or limited.

idk im not foid

Nah, they'll be pathetic cucks till end of the world
There are already tons of young men who can’t seem to find a purpose in life. Give it some time, if a big war breaks out that would be the ideal time to start blackpilling men

There are already tons of young men who can’t seem to find a purpose in life. Give it some time, if a big war breaks out that would be the ideal time to start blackpilling men
Over for fantasycels :feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you could have sex with the top 1% from the opposite sex, receive preferential treatment in the job market, would never be told no to anything, be treated like a god where ever you went, and could receive instant validation and money from just posting a picture of yourself on the internet would you care about you destroying society?

no, because they're not sentient

and even if they were somehow aware of this fact, they still wouldn't feel any shame over it
I recently came to this opinion. A Black pill Pres video cemented it.
AF119B53 239C 4C07 8DCE 17FCFFC568AD

If you could have sex with the top 1% from the opposite sex, receive preferential treatment in the job market, would never be told no to anything, be treated like a god where ever you went, and could receive instant validation and money from just posting a picture of yourself on the internet would you care about you destroying society?
Yes, because I have long-term thinking skills.

Women have never been romantically or sexually attracted to unattractive men, so on the assumption that they become more demanding of their male partner (s), that wouldn't change anything for us. :blackpill:

Far from it. Women like how things are going. Because of feminism they don't have to marry unnatractive betas anymore and are perfectly happy being a pump and dump cum rag anal whore for 4 or 5 different Chad's a year.

The era of betabuxxing is over, and the harem age has begun.

Women have never been romantically or sexually attracted to unattractive men, so on the assumption that they become more demanding of their male partner (s), that wouldn't change anything for us. :blackpill:
Yep, only normtards are fucked :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’d bet my life savings that Ive done more for the incel community than most of the people on here.
@proudweeb @Animecel2D thoughts?

they don't care
I’d bet my life savings that Ive done more for the incel community than most of the people on here.
wtf have you done lol :feelshaha:

They do understand. They don't care a shit about it. They care about getting their holes jackhammered by chad.

f*ids don't understand much

Some do understand it and push for it, like retarded privileged kids not acknowledging the massive human sacrifice required to get here. Or the honest acceptance that all their power stems from men and their gratitude.

That’s why I hate them.

Foids do not take responsibility for their actions. They have the mindset of 5 year olds.
They will keep blaming men or external factors for their errors and obvious consequences.

I would not have a problem with foid right if they were mature enough to deserve them.
As I have no problems with education for foids if they actually learned to behave.
But instead they have made a mess out of society. This can only end in disaster.

Foids do not take responsibility for their actions. They have the mindset of 5 year olds.
They will keep blaming men or external factors for their errors and obvious consequences.

I would not have a problem with foid right if they were mature enough to deserve them.
As I have no problems with education for foids if they actually learned to behave.
But instead they have made a mess out of society. This can only end in disaster.
Based

The world would be much more righteous if women didn't have rights

Nice thought but wishful thinking. Foids are getting their own way more and more and mens rights are falling behind. I don't forsee a good future for men, especially for low value ones like ourselves.
This is a gynocentric world and Not a Male centered let Alone an even one.

This Shit will Go Backwards Fast , and i cant wait Till the Day arrives.