Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do foids like trannies?

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
Do most foids like trannies, homosexuals? It seems so. But why exactly?

Maybe because less competition for Chad?

Or why do many foids support lgbtq causes?

Foids will support anything that is anti-male.

Foids will support anything that is anti-male.
And it's less competition for Chad, while also bringing more men to worship them.

They do support faggotry and globohomo because they support all mainstream bullshit and females are not individuals they're more of a hivemind, or insectoids

Females are like ant colony

It's called nichemaxxing. Since as a tranny you appear less threatening and some toilets are bisexual they would accept a tranny if they can't get a Chad. Of course the media is brainwashing them that guys are bad and molesters.

I think a lot of them find performative femininity from non-Chad low value men that they never really considered real men in the first place to be amusing. Same reason they like having lady’s nights at drag shows.

I also think a lot of them see faggotry and troonism as potential solutions to the excess low value man problem.

Last edited:
I think a lot of them find performative femininity from non-Chad low value men that they never really considered real men in the first place to be amusing. Same reason they like having lady’s nights at drag shows.

I also think a lot of them see faggotry and troonism as potential solutions to the excess low value man problem.

they do up until they piss them off

Foids are abnormal creatures who like evERything abnormal.

And trannies are abnormal.

So foids love trannies

They'd support any agenda that would remove low-value men

they do up until they piss them off
Yep, and this is what happens with so-called "transbians."

Women want ugly, low value guys to turn prison gay out of lack of options or transition so that they will just date each other and stop trying to date women.

But what happens when a guy identifies as a lesbian (aka "transbian") after he transitions and wants to date lesbians? It pisses them the fuck off, that's what happens. "Lesbians" are almost always just bisexual women who couldn't get Chad and wanted nothing to do with the ugly, low value guys that were available to them. Now they have ugly men trying to date them dressed as bad caricatures of women. The whole thing is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Transbians might be the most hilarious troll job on women I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
Yes unfortunately

Do most foids like trannies, homosexuals? It seems so. But why exactly?

Maybe because less competition for Chad?

Or why do many foids support lgbtq causes?
if they didn't, they wouldn't be fighting for trannies to watch them strip off in their changerooms.
I dont' think it is an active anti-male thing, I think they just have a need to virtue signal and attention whore, so they take on racial or lgbtq causes

Women like whatever is societally popular. If lonely, ugly men ever became socially acceptable, women would instantly treat us like humans. Unfortunately, we provide zero value to Jews.

They are easy to fool and fall for Jewish plots easily.