Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Foids in Fast Food Make You Happy?

vangohugo

vangohugo

probably playing CS and crying
does anybody else really love it when a female fast food worker serves them? i like getting to be disrespectful to them, or cussing them out because they fucked up my order. it makes me think that the world is the way it should be, with women being more servile. i even like the ones that are super nice, kissing ass with sugar coated smiles just hoping to earn a spare dollar. i like giving them a hard time and then not tipping them, and lingering around for just long enough to see their fake smiles fade into rage. any advice for things i can do to get a rise out of them next time?

Pisses me off because they get to have an easy job and can still date rich Chads.

Pisses me off because they get to have an easy job and can still date rich Chads.
i never even considered that. all the more reason to give them a hard time though. maybe get those bitches fired so their boyfriends realize they’re deadbeats

does anybody else really love it when a female fast food worker serves them? i like getting to be disrespectful to them, or cussing them out because they fucked up my order. it makes me think that the world is the way it should be, with women being more servile. i even like the ones that are super nice, kissing ass with sugar coated smiles just hoping to earn a spare dollar. i like giving them a hard time and then not tipping them, and lingering around for just long enough to see their fake smiles fade into rage. any advice for things i can do to get a rise out of them next time?
They'll still be fucking Chads after work and forget all the shit you gave them, which makes this somewhat moot. But if you're only happy at the moment when you're being an asshole to them, knowing if they fight back they'll get fired, then have at it man.

considering that i coudnt even get a job at a mcdicks thats a 15 minute walk away from me, not really

i
They'll still be fucking Chads after work and forget all the shit you gave them, which makes this somewhat moot. But if you're only happy at the moment when you're being an asshole to them, knowing if they fight back they'll get fired, then have at it man.
just don’t know how to cope w this shit. this girl i used to be in love with and her friends all work at the del taco by my house, the best i can do is give them hell

I don't really care

Makes me feel nothing, just take my order, give food, and stop talking to me

They'll still be fucking Chads after work

No foid can make me happy

its just to virtue signal. it says "look at me, I am working at a low wage job and i am still happy teehee" *opens phone and gets fucked by 3 chads and gets payed 4 times her paycheck by 55 orbiters in one night*

"teehee Idk why all these inkels so angry and think life bad I work same low end bad job and im happy teehee make the most out of life"

ask 4 their numberz

Every customer has to get their own food in the McDonald's I use to go to.

most of them are niggresses in my area but seeing the occasional jb wageslaving makes me happy tbh, they always treat me like scum and act so bitchy and annoyed if i have to order

no i hate guys and girls working there because i hate ordering automate that shit already ronald

Haven't had fast-food since i was a kid, so bout 20 years ago.

yes. theres a sandwich deli i likes going to. all the foids there are cute+. i always goes there high and tells that bitches what to put in my sandwich. feels so good.