Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do foids have special scent?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Today I was behind a cowoker she was sweating a bit I guess. The thing is that she had a indescriptible scent in her neck.

I have to point out we cant use cologne so it must have been natural. I mean, I can identify a lot of foids colognes because.....hookers :forcedsmile: (and also because they use a lot incense)

But this foid was different. I really got horny. Hornier than usual.

Last edited:
This my ladies and gentleman, is feminism. Literally worshipping the sweat and the smell of its bacterias as something godly.

Also KEK at you don’t understanding that foids always use something to smell good, even if your boss told you „not to use cologne LMAO“

We all have this. :feelsthink:

It’s called pheromones. :feelshehe:

This my ladies and gentleman, is feminism. Literally worshipping the sweat and the smell of its bacterias as something godly.

Also KEK at you don’t understanding that foids always use something to smell good, even if your boss told you „not to use cologne LMAO“
She doesnt use eyelash curler, make up etc.

what no pussy does to a mf

Today I was behind a cowoker she was sweating a bit I guess. The thing is that she had a indescriptible scent in her neck.

I have to point out we cant use cologne so it must have been natural. I mean, I can identify a lot of foids colognes because.....hookers :forcedsmile: (and also because they use a lot incense)

Disgusting vile meatholes that was probably the scent of chads cum :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

She doesnt use eyelash curler, make up etc.
And that’s what she told you or what? Dude, you literally smelled her bacterias, just learn something about the human body, then you will mabye stop worshipping women, because men like you are the reason why they think they are queens

Fish

Did you not lick her neck?