Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do foids go for a cheeky dick grab during preliminary?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Do they? I worry that if I ever got that far with a girl (impossible I know but just entertain the thought) we'd be making out and then she grabs my dick out of the blue and feels how much of a dicklet I am. This literally keeps me awake at night (OK it only happened today but still it counts).

NO GOD I've seen this with high school couples, NO FUCK, I will never have a girl playfully grope me

If that happened, everyone would know about your little prick.
Its dangerous to have your dick touched by a foid who can spread the news

How would anyone in this forum even know?

I guarantee you that your subhuman facial bone structure is way more unappealing than your small dick. if you got that far with a chick, then you have nothing to worry about what soever.

I guarantee you that your subhuman facial bone structure is way more unappealing than your small dick. if you got that far with a chick, then you have nothing to worry about what soever.

I don't know man.

When you think you've ascended, but now have to face the dickpill.

I don't know tbh, i don't see foids as sexuall beings.

These gropes only happen to chads in the first place so u dont need to worry

Do they? I worry that if I ever got that far with a girl (impossible I know but just entertain the thought) we'd be making out and then she grabs my dick out of the blue and feels how much of a dicklet I am.

Rope fuel, but if I am already fantasizing about getting groped I can imagine everything going fine.

If you have a nice face, everything else is secondary. The only guys with nice faces who aren't getting laid are autists who get approached by women and proceed to stare 20 degrees to the side of her ear as if someone is behind her while they talk to her.

What the fuck are you guys even talking about

Put a sausage on your pants