Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do foids fantasize about incels

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
So i always wander if any hot foid fantasize about an incel screwing her . Its pretty wack if they do so tbh..like a foid pleasuring herself and touching herself thinking about an ugly dominating misogynist incel screwing her hard and treating her like a dirty whore :feelsYall:

I don't think so, it would be great though :feelsokman:

I don't think so, it would be great though :feelsokman:
I wish it comes true, my only hope for ascending lol :feelskek: i would screw that foid like a thirsty camel drinks water in desert

So i always wander if any hot foid fantasize about an incel screwing her . Its pretty wack if they do so tbh..like a foid pleasuring herself and touching herself thinking about an ugly dominating misogynist incel screwing her hard and treating her like a dirty whore :feelsYall:
She only dreams about chad using her like a fucktoy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She only dreams about chad using her like a fucktoy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
DO not underestimate the degeneracy of foids... foids have a capacity to fantasize about anything, and most of those fantasy are dark traits:feelshmm:

they fantasize about sub7 males wageslaving and dying in wars for them while harem of chads plows their beef flaps

they fantasize about sub7 males wageslaving and dying in wars for them while harem of chads plows their beef flaps
Based. They always fanatsize about strong but good men going to war for them, and then they breed with the scums and criminals of the society while the men are away.

maybe 1%. I imagine more wish a chad would.

They fantasize about Chad beating us up.

They fantasize about killing incels

Yes, they do. If they have only seen our pics some of them picture as misunderstood and angry Chads they can fix. They used to message incels all the time on Reddit looking for incels who look like Chad.

We have the dark triad personality they like, they want a Chad face to make it complete