Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do foids eye-roll after seeing you?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I have noticed it everytime whenever I go out. Lots of people, especially young foids, do eye-rolling after seeing me. I have just come from outside and noticed it again and again. Although I know it's a negative gesture, I didn't know the actual reson behind this gesture of foids.
I checked on internet and it says, if foids eye-roll, that means they have either seen/heard something very cringe/foolish or just find you absolutely hideous/subhuman. I believe the latter one fits better in my situation because I very rarely converse with foids and vice versa.
I am very short, scrawny and not even that good looking maybe that's why I have been receiving such gestures from foids because as we all know foids are extremely brutal when it comes to subhumans and never leave and chance to demean us.
Thoughts?
@Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @currycel⁰

i never noticed such things , i don't focus a lot on foids when i am on the street tbh

i never noticed such things , i don't focus a lot on foids when i am on the street tbh
Maybe they just detect our bad personality the moment they see us. I wonder why it only happens with subhumans like us:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No. Foids avoid me with their eyes at all times

It has happened to me but its not very common. Women being having an angry attitude towards me is way more common. That and disgusted faces, I see that more often.

It has happened to me but its not very common. Women being having an angry attitude towards me is way more common. That and disgusted faces, I see that more often.
Sweaty... How many times do i have to tell u its your bad personality

Eyeroll-Chads are fakecels and have to leave this board.

Truecels elicit nothing but pure indifference from women. They are invisible, unnoticeable to them.

Yep, they also make grimace of disgust after seeing me.

a coworker of mine always rolls her eyes every time i say something , they are annoying as fuck

Truecels elicit nothing but pure indifference from women. They are invisible, unnoticeable to them.
Touch some grass, fool.

a coworker of mine always rolls her eyes every time i say something , they are annoying as fuck
Your only fault is that you are a genetic trash, and that's why she's disgusted by you.

Your only fault is that you are a genetic trash, and that's why she's disgusted by you.
yeah , i said absolutely nothing weird and i always get this reaction from this one
funniest part is that 9/10 of them would be posting on this forum if they were male
40s something moms with the body of a penguin

I've never had this, they avoid all eye contact and walk past me like I'm invisible tbh.

So women acknowledge your existence, huh? Must be nice being a fakecel.
Women definitely acknowledge my existence, I'm so ugly they don't want to even stand 5 meters away from me. When they have to talk to me (like for example as a cashier) they do so begrudgingly and I can tell they are disgusted by me and my presence.

IMO fakecel if women even tolerate your existence. I'm so ugly women want me to die

Im completely invisible.

Smartest grey

It's because your short, foids don't view us short men as reproduction material which is why they do eye rolls at us, they find short stature to be repulsive. Short stature on men is like being 100kg for a woman, a complete turnoff for them and they aren't attracted to that at all. Over for shortcels.

Personally I've seen some foids eyeroll at me and it's obviously because of short stature, a few (doesn't have to be every interaction) is enough to confirm you're undesirable.
Yeah, I understand body language to some extent and it's obvious to notice the way they behave after seeing/interacting with me, that they find me complete trash.

Most just look straight past me.

As Frank Sinatra said:

Oh, but I watch her so sadly
How can I tell her I love her
Yes, I would give my heart gladly
But each day as she walks to the sea
She looks straight ahead, not at me
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, I smile, but she
Doesn't see. She just doesn't see

I feel like most men are just invisible to foids in public, even subhumans.

The question should be : Do foids even acknowledge your existence ?

They stare at me and show their teeth like they're trying to threaten to bite me or something. Dumb foids I could kick their asses.
JTB Headshots21
20210312 132541
Cassiecage
Wishing to enroll famous university portrait worried good looking curly haired female casual o
Surprised woman pretty fashionable girl orange jacket cute sexy long hair coat has nose pierci
3948c1d4a0b21a11f79dd0a86214352d
Istockphoto 1288025480 612x612
Alexa Turner 250
Th
20230110 143624
VideoCapture 20230210 073757

Last edited:
You’re a curry Jfl what did you expect

Most girls don't look at me.

No, toilets don't pay attention to me whatsoever. They all consider me unworthy of any reaction.

I have noticed it everytime whenever I go out. Lots of people, especially young foids, do eye-rolling after seeing me. I have just come from outside and noticed it again and again. Although I know it's a negative gesture, I didn't know the actual reson behind this gesture of foids.
I checked on internet and it says, if foids eye-roll, that means they have either seen/heard something very cringe/foolish or just find you absolutely hideous/subhuman. I believe the latter one fits better in my situation because I very rarely converse with foids and vice versa.
I am very short, scrawny and not even that good looking maybe that's why I have been receiving such gestures from foids because as we all know foids are extremely brutal when it comes to subhumans and never leave and chance to demean us.
Thoughts?
@Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @currycel⁰
Its an invitation to take a spoon jam it under theyre eyeball and let them roll so you can scoop out theyre eyeballs and they no longer can mock you.

I guess idk i don't look at their eyes

yeah , i said absolutely nothing weird and i always get this reaction from this one
funniest part is that 9/10 of them would be posting on this forum if they were male
40s something moms with the body of a penguin
yes in a fair world. But in the present circumstances their SMV mog the whole forum.
The pinguin Pill is hard to swallow.