Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do foids even like muscles?

BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
I know you will say "goodlooking guys + muscles = hot" "ugly guys + muscles = ugly" But realistically if thats the case. Did the muscles even matter in the first place? Do women even get wet when they see muscles? I feel like they don't even matter at this point

It shows more masculinity if you have muscle = more dominance to her

Not as much as face and height

Yes, but in the sense that if they were given the choice between a skinny guy and a muscular guy, both with the same height and face, the huge majority would choose the muscular guy.

Basically, they like it, but not to the point where it can make up for certain flaws

Last edited:
This guy isn't ugly though.

Muscles can't make up for face or height
5-5.5/10 face and 6'1 which is a high-tier normie height. His face and height is not where his matches are coming from.

5-5.5/10 face and 6'1 which is a high-tier normie height. His face and height is not where his matches are coming from.
His face is one of the main reason's why he is able to get matches in first place. As the other guy said, muscles are just an amplifier.

Try making a tinder of muscular bo2cel, guy wouldn't get shit

I'd be a proof so fucking no

His face is one of the reason's why he is able to get matches in first place.

Try making a tinder of muscular bo2cel, guy wouldn't get shit
Just lol. His face is doing barely any of the work here. He got 100k likes. You think if he suddenly went from 5/10 to 4/10 that number would decrease to 0? No. There aren't many BO2cel-tier guys here. Give his body to most incels here who are 5'9+ and they would get a ton of matches.

Just lol. His face is doing barely any of the work here. He got 100k likes. You think if he suddenly went from 5/10 to 4/10 that number would decrease to 0? No. There aren't many BO2cel-tier guys here. Give his body to most incels here who are 5'9+ and they would get a ton of matches.
As the other guy said, muscles are just an amplifier.

Yes, I do think and that guy is a 6. Also, he is very masculine facially, which is one of the main reason's why he is able to get so many matches.

if muscles did all of that, every muscular guy would get 100k likes on tiktok. It isn't just muscles

My theory is that muscles help the most by making you more capable at dominating other men, standing up for yourself, picking up the woman and so forth.

Yes, I do think and that guy is a 6. Also, he is very masculine facially, which is one of the main reason's why he is able to get so many matches.

if muscles did all of that, every muscular guy would get 100k likes on tiktok. It isn't just muscles
Guy1

In what way is this chinless, jawless guy masculine? he has the face of a bullied nerd. The other reason for his matches is his NT, high quality pictures. Stop coping, even if he had a 3/10 face he'd likely get 100+

View attachment 554767

In what way is this chinless, jawless guy masculine? he has the face of a bullied nerd. The other reason for his matches is his NT, high quality pictures. Stop coping, even if he had a 3/10 face he'd likely get 100+
He is not chinless, look at his facial expression, actually his whole lower third is pretty big, it isn't narrow by any means.

Look at his chin size, how tf is that chinless?

What the fuck NT has to do with it? Can they detect mental illness just from his tinder pics?

No, he wouldn't. As I said, try it with bo2cel

He is not chinless, look at his facial expression, actually his whole lower third is pretty big, it isn't narrow by any means.
Look at pictures where he has a neutral facial expression.
Tind2
Bad lower third, decent eye area, overall a slightly above average normie facially.
What the fuck NT has to do with it? Can they detect mental illness just from his tinder pics?
Incels take aspie bathroom selfies, normies take pictures outside showing that they're doing something or with friends etc.
No, he wouldn't. As I said, try it with bo2cel
I'm afraid BO2cel isn't a bodybuilder with a top 0.1% physique.

Look at pictures where he has a neutral facial expression. View attachment 554773 Bad lower third, decent eye area, overall a slightly above average normie facially.

Incels take aspie bathroom selfies, normies take pictures outside showing that they're doing something or with friends etc.

I'm afraid BO2cel isn't a bodybuilder with a top 0.1% physique.
He is a 6/10 with muscles, I don't know why you are impressed that he gets matches. This pic just proves that he DOES have a masculine face.

Oh no:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You really thinking bathroom selfies are what matter? Holy fuck, I remember a PUA saying this exact same shit and the guy still couldn't show one example where this is true.

Photosop him with muscles and that's it, still invisible.

Also, are you trying to implying that anyone can get this body?

He is a 6/10 with muscles, I don't know why you are impressed that he gets matches. This pic just proves that he DOES have a masculine face.
Yes, a compressed looking lower third is super masculine. A 6/10 getting 100k likes is normal to you? How many matches do you think he'd get if he was your average skinny/ skinnyfat normie?
Oh no:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. You really thinking bathroom selfies are what matter? Holy fuck, I remember a PUA saying this exact same shit and the guy still couldn't show one example where this is true.
Yes, picture quality matters a lot. Any Chad is one bad angle or lighting away from being a normie. Selfies generally make you look worse and bathroom selfies are aspie and don't look good in most cases. I'm not saying that you have to have pictures next to some monument showing that you're le quirky and interesting like redditors say but your picture should be high quality and not look like you took them in your dank basement right after cooming in your sock.
Photosop him with muscles and that's it, still invisible.

Also, are you trying to implying that anyone can get this body?
Can't photoshop. he would get matches with that body. And no, i'm not implying that, but you don't need to have that body to get tons of matches https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/

Yes, a compressed looking lower third is super masculine. A 6/10 getting 100k likes is normal to you? How many matches do you think he'd get if he was your average skinny/ skinnyfat normie?

Yes, picture quality matters a lot. Any Chad is one bad angle or lighting away from being a normie. Selfies generally make you look worse and bathroom selfies are aspie and don't look good in most cases. I'm not saying that you have to have pictures next to some monument showing that you're le quirky and interesting like redditors say but your picture should be high quality and not look like you took them in your dank basement right after cooming in your sock.

Can't photoshop. he would get matches with that body. And no, i'm not implying that, but you don't need to have that body to get tons of matches https://incels.is/threads/tinder-ex...-hot-tinder-matches-spicy-thread-gtfih.14475/
His lower third is not compressed, he has as good foward growth. Yes, it's normal. He would get less, but still a decent ammount (that's why I'm not saying that body doesn't matter, but that face is much more important and without a decent face, you don't have anything to start with).

No one here is talking about angles, but about places where you take the photo. You said that talking pictures in place X will get your more matches than place Y, because foids somehow assume you are non NT based on it.

Ok, so why don't you go to the gym? You are normie facially, 6' and you don't have any mental illness (inb4, self diagnosed means shit)

I am good enough to have gotten approached many times in the past while barely ever going out.
average incel on .is nowadays jfl.:lul:

Master and serge please dear god come back. The nu jannies are such shit it gives me physical pain.

I am good enough to have gotten approached many times in the past while barely ever going out. I got asked out by a foid i've never seen before

average incel on .is nowadays jfl.:lul:

Master and serge please dear god come back. The nu jannies are such shit it gives me physical pain.
The approaches were to make fun of me, like the foid who called me a rapist because she wanted to hurt me for whatever reason. But it means i'm not completely invisible like some people. Going to the gym wouldn't do anything for me as long as i'm still autistic.

Last edited:
The approaches were to make fun of me, like the foid who called me a rapist. But it means i'm not completely invisible like some people. Going to the gym wouldn't do anything for me as long as i'm still autistic.
@Moeggels Bro how are even an incel wtf?
The approaches were to make fun of me, like the foid who called me a rapist. But it means i'm not completely invisible like some people. Going to the gym wouldn't do anything for me as long as i'm still autistic.
Then you’re a lower tier normie not an incel. Log off and go to looksmax.org and PM a trusted rater and he’ll give you the soft looksmaxxing advice you need. :feelsUgh:

@Moeggels Bro how are even an incel wtf?

Then you’re a lower tier normie not an incel. Log off and go to looksmax.org and PM a trusted rater and he’ll give you the soft looksmaxxing advice you need. :feelsUgh:
I'm a subhuman and I already got gaslit on Lookism. Don't like it there. And I don't need any looksmaxxing advice.

On gl guys yeah but too muscly is a turn off

They like lean athletic builds. Tall with very lean bodies and toned abs and arms. Usually only men above 6’ can achieve it

If You Are Skinny Or Fat It's Over.

View attachment 554767

He is clearly sub 4 lookwise. Blacks and chinks are the most likely to pay the ethnic tax lookwise in the West. Even curries pay less ethnic tax when it comes to looks since they have caucassian feautures. Mestizos/Pardos are the ethnics who pay less ethnic tax because they have white blood. That means less chance to have buggish eyes unlike curries.
However he has the height department and he isn´t a framlet so that is an amplifier.

Last edited:
I think they like strength and health in a man and muscles suggest both.

Insertions matter more than mass itself, That's why roidcels are the most retarded copers, they believe in the opposite and end up with attention from other ogres, but not women

Insertions matter more than mass itself, That's why roidcels are the most retarded copers, they believe in the opposite and end up with attention from other ogres, but not women
I can attest