Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids even like Bald Chad?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I mean, We hear this arguement all the time. About how if we're losing hair, we should go bald and stuff.
And the incels point out that only chad can do it.

I'll be honest. I look better when I've shaved my head.

but even then...

Have you ever seen foids lusting after bald chad? As opposed to haired Chad?

Meeks is about 80% white btw.

Chad can do it because he doesn't lose the masculinity of his face as a result of losing his hair. Meanwhile a lot of normies lose their smv becuase they haircope to make up for the lack of face.

Just look at male romantic leads in movies targeted at foids. Was there ever a bald guy?

Normies will be like - "muh Dwayne johnson.. muh jason statham."

Don't let them fool you. Holes hate bald men. A bald man is seen as nothing more than a pedophile.

Yes bald chad is still chad, face bones are everything

Depends on face and frame.

No. Baldness is weakness. Women dislike weak. Sick.

Just look at male romantic leads in movies targeted at foids. Was there ever a bald guy?
this is a good point

guys who are bald and masculine looking can fulfill a niche type of look but they're not really the first thing people think of when they hear "attractive guy"

Just jason statham maxx bro

its all about the bones

LldeQ91GwIVff43JBrpdbAAeYWj

Bald Chad loses the chance to be with some foids tbh, why wouyld they pick bald chad when they have Chad full of hair available to fuck.

I met a bald 7/10 once. He was tall, had good frame, had a prestigious job and as a result enjoyed success with women. He would be Chad if he wasn't bald. Baldness is a massive hit to SMV and would ravage any normie but if your genetics are otherwise good you can definitely pull it off. I don't think Henry Cavill or Jason Statham are struggling.

Plenty of bald Chads with good bones that get women.