Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids actually care about race?

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
Talking about white foids, specifically. Do they care about race or chad is chad no matter the ethnicity? From what I've seen race plays a big part, rarely see white foods with rices, for example.

Talking about white foids, specifically. Do they care about race or chad is chad no matter the ethnicity?
White women are largely drawn to White men, aside from a few whores who go after Black men and end up chopped off with their body parts disposed of in a dumpster. Of course, in the eyes of White women an ethnic Chad is more attractive than a bad-looking White loser like myself, but if they had to choose between two Chads they would choose the White one 9 times out of 10. Average White women usually date average White men all across the West. Race-mixing is not nearly as popular as the media makes it seem.

Talking about white foids, specifically. Do they care about race or chad is chad no matter the ethnicity? From what I've seen race plays a big part, rarely see white foods with rices, for example.
If you're average looking then it matters, if you're the top 1% then no.

Yes. Tyrone might be able to get away with it after BLM but in general yes

White women are largely drawn to White men, aside from a few whores who go after Black men and end up chopped off with their body parts disposed of in a dumpster. Of course, in the eyes of White women an ethnic Chad is more attractive than a bad-looking White loser like myself, but if they had to choose between two Chads they would choose the White one 9 times out of 10. Average White women usually date average White men all across the West. Race-mixing is not nearly as popular as the media makes it seem.
3 centimeters dick rices have more chances than us :feelsseriously:

White women are largely drawn to White men, aside from a few whores who go after Black men and end up chopped off with their body parts disposed of in a dumpster.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

If you're average looking then it matters, if you're the top 1% then no.
Tbh if you're 1% does anything matter? You could even be broke and homeless and foids would still chase you, at least for a 1 night experience :feelsseriously:

Yeah race is important but looks is above everything it's doesnt matter what skin color you have if foids think you attractive its the only think who really matter.

Of course it’s important GrAYfag

Many have bought into the multicultural delusion, and ethnicels have paid for it dearly.

Immigration rates are dropping now.

It is best for all ethnics to assume that Whites(Especially White foids) harbor deeply-rooted anti-nonwhite sentiments. Treat White males as though they are valuable for productive purposes. Disregard the holes.

Many have bought into the multicultural delusion, and ethnicels have paid for it dearly.

Immigration rates are dropping now.

View attachment 591952

View attachment 591954

It is best for all ethnics to assume that Whites(Especially White foids) harbor deeply-rooted anti-nonwhite sentiments. Treat White males as though they are valuable for productive purposes. Disregard the holes.
High IQ :bigbrain:

but how many rice and curry cels are in the top 1%?
Lately I've seen a lot of foids, especially younger ones, talking about how hot curries are, especially kpop singers and all those fags, fucking brutal to get mogged by ching chongs. At least we penis mog them :feelshaha:

Lately I've seen a lot of foids, especially younger ones, talking about how hot curries are, especially kpop singers and all those fags, fucking brutal to get mogged by ching chongs. At least we penis mog them :feelshaha:
Yeah but those are kpop singers. Balding indian curry janitor is nto attractive to foids

Yeah but those are kpop singers. Balding indian curry janitor is nto attractive to foids
Obviously there are currycels and ricecels too, but the rise of foids talking about how hot rices are is almost scary here. They like even rice normies now :feelsseriously: (north Italy btw)

Yes. Tyrone might be able to get away with it after BLM but in general yes
Also helps that Tyrone has giga-alpha 6’7 alpha genes inside him

Water is wet bro.

Water is wet bro.
My brocel some foids are just racist, I was wondering if in your experience being a chad could surpass this factor. Apparently it sadly does, which confirms my experience :feelsseriously:

Chad is a race by itself

Chinks are brainwashing them
Brutal, honestly. The Italian pride is being lost, just a decade ago we had huge protest about globalization, and look at young foids now. Disgusting tbh.

But you have to look at it on a percentage basis. The population isn't 50 percent white and 50 percent black. Blacks are 13 percent of the population and that number drops to about 5 or 6 percent when talking about black guys 14-40. If the population truly was 50/50, you would see a lot more of IR dating.

Brutal, honestly. The Italian pride is being lost, just a decade ago we had huge protest about globalization, and look at young foids now. Disgusting tbh.
It's ricefuel for lifecels at least

But you have to look at it on a percentage basis. The population isn't 50 percent white and 50 percent black. Blacks are 13 percent of the population and that number drops to about 5 or 6 percent when talking about black guys 14-40. If the population truly was 50/50, you would see a lot more of IR dating.
Fair point, but if you consider other non-White populations such as the mixed Hispanics, Native Americans, MENA, and East as well as Southeast Asians in general, White women still seem to go after White men in most cases. This was also shown by statistics collected on dating apps. In South Africa, there's a fairly large White community that doesn't mix with Blacks at all, generally speaking.

It's understandable why most White women go after White men: they are the tallest and lightest, obviously—and white skin is perceived as more attractive than brown skin. Aside from that, Whites have traits that trigger a halo effect, such as blue eyes and blonde hair. You can read more about that here: https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race_and_physical_attractiveness