Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foid loose SMV after getting acid faced?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
TW: glownigger-thread :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I know that foids have near-infinite SMV und you cannot really subtract from that.
Every women who really tries can get a Chad to pump and dump her.

But I was wondering how much this ability is reduced after the physical beauty of a foid is destroyed.
Will she still be able to find Chad to fuck her, if for nothing else then for virtue-signaling reasons?

Or (and this is what I’m getting at) will she be forced to content with men she would otherwise just have ignored?

I think my question can be summed up to:

Do women lower their standards after getting the sulphuric face-wash?

Chad only?

Of course, but tbh I don't think I can date someone who's been disfigured (unless I have been with her before the accident and got attached)
No, but you can tell her that she is creepy and should work on her personality.

Could probably still find a betabuxx normie to love her

You all are so sexist.

I am actually a female infiltrator.

This disgusting philosophy you call blackpill, black like your hearts, is why you stupid incels can't get laid.

Clearly the woman above has a bad personality, that's why she can't get as much dick as a real Queen is entitled to.

She looks like she just needs to take a shower and get a haircut, there's nothing wrong with her looks you immature boys.

Before 2010, the answer to all of this would be a lower SMV and she would be happy with most men willing to accept her, even incel-tier 'Tismlords.

Since 2010, Gigachad-only.

People forget how much of a game-changer Tinder is, men are so thirsty to perform cunnilingus, so hungry for a toilet's affection and validation that we'd literally do anything.

This is today's "man going through fire to get love", he's willing to love the burn victim in it. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

You all are so sexist.

I am actually a female infiltrator.

This disgusting philosophy you call blackpill, black like your hearts, is why you stupid incels can't get laid.

Clearly the woman above has a bad personality, that's why she can't get as much dick as a real Queen is entitled to.

She looks like she just needs to take a shower and get a haircut, there's nothing wrong with her looks you immature boys.

Brutal showerpill, it works you guys, look this is me before I took a shower:

Screenshot 20220726 223636

And then I took a shower:

Screenshot 20220726 223656

As y'all can see my personality improved a lot, you guys. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Nah they still mog this forum and the whole India combined

She still mogs this entire forum combined

Fuck acid attacks man :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Imagine gettingdashed by some niggeras a subhuman and screaming in agony as the scorching acid makes you even UGLIER :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I would love to chadfish a whore who shows up to the door expecting a hot fuck but’s instead greeted to a bucket of acid (in video game).
Hmmm:feelshmm:

probably. i mean i guess some weirdos would be ok with facebag maxxing her
View attachment 642675

but honestly cant help but feel really bad for people who randomly find themselves splashed over with acid and instantly have their lives ruined. i could hardly think of anything that'd make someone deserve such cruelty.
I understand, but the question was about HER standards changing after becoming ugly. There is no question that even an acid-foid could find a thirsty beta to wife her up.

It’s not about the (admittedly horrible) act itself but what it implies for men/women.

They loose SMV, but it stays higher than incels' SMV