Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do "femcels" have high standards?

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
Many people think that femcels have lower standards than other women, but it's probably the opposite. In a world where even obese women can get hordes of simps, it is outrageous to think any woman would genuinely struggle finding a bf. These so called fa femcel women probably have higher standards than other women. But since they are not attractive enough, chads or even chadlites dont give them the time of the day. Thats why they larp as FA or incel.

These women probably tend to be the ones to be obssesed with romantic novels with chads, like twilight and fifty shades. Probably even normie men would struggle with these types.

all women have high standards.

all women have high standards.
Femcels have higher standards. Normie men can get normal women. But even they would most likely struggle with thesr femcel types.

Femcel = can't get chad

Femcels aren`t real

A quadriplegic, chimeric two-headed aboriginal woman with maggots in her 50yo vagina could get laid within minutes on a dating app. Femcel = cant get chad.
Ive been speaking to my mother about how her friends claim they can't find guys (in their early 30s), yet they refuse DOZENS of advances because "we just dont connect".... so they can get guys, just not the ones they want. They have high standards.

Many people think that femcels have lower standards than other women, but it's probably the opposite. In a world where even obese women can get hordes of simps, it is outrageous to think any woman would genuinely struggle finding a bf. These so called fa femcel women probably have higher standards than other women. But since they are not attractive enough, chads or even chadlites dont give them the time of the day. Thats why they larp as FA or incel.

These women probably tend to be the ones to be obssesed with romantic novels with chads, like twilight and fifty shades. Probably even normie men would struggle with these types.
yes bro femcels LOVE CHAD EVEN MORE THAN STACY DOES

Involuntary celibacy is a uniquely male problem. It is impossible for a woman to be “involuntary celibate”. Femcels are a farce and a shitty attempt at dividing the incel community.

Women who call themselves ‘femcels’ are chad only whores who couldn’t attract chad due to their looks. (And won’t settle for less; even though it would be incredibly easy, considering the Juggernaut law)

Those “femcel” women are brain rotted from feminism and their obsession with internet culture, whatever is trendy;
they’re terminally online loser women.
Iconically, despite practically living on the internet, they almost never understand what the black pill is about. Those women cannot comprehend that involuntary celibacy is a male-only issue. It is unique to men, not women.

Those foid infiltrators either:
- couldn’t get chad and won’t lower their standards
- are infiltrators trying to take away inceldom spaces from men, for the sake of “inclusivity” - and by its logic - if men are incel, then women can be incel too!!! And as history shows, every time women are invited into male-only spaces, said spaces get assfucked into the stratosphere and become a shell of their former selves. Then the community dies out.

As we all know, the so-called “male camaraderie” would disappear instantly, if a woman were to come into the picture. Whatever order you will have will immediately devolve into a glorified dick-measuring contest about who can attract the foid, completely disregarding the fact that the foid in question is Chad only, proving all attempts futile.

The conclusion is simple:

Continue to ban females and femcels on sight. It’s the only way to maintain integrity in the community.

And lastly, consider this; you live your whole life alone, in misery, unable to connect with others due to your physical inferiority. You’re suffering from a condition that will never have a solution, destined to live alone and die alone.

And then the same people who deny you your happiness and make you suffer decide to dress up as you, parade as you, grotesquely misinterpret everything you said, and turn whatever identity you’ve acquired into a farce, a joke, an internet fad (like retarded zoomers who discovered looksmaxxing).

Would you not be angry? I would. And I am. I’m angry that those bitches, after all they’ve done to men; that they have the audacity to come here, dress up in OUR CLOTHES and PREACH to US that somehow, through unknown, mysterious means, despite feminism, despite advantages over men in most fields of work, finance and study; that they are the ones being oppressed!!!
That they are the one being unjustly and harshly treated in life!

“Boo-fucking-hoo, woe is me! Chad Fuckboy Thundercock won’t pump & dump me! I’m so sad and upset, life isn’t fair!!!

How can ANYONE in their right fucking kind tolerate those brainrotted, frolicking bitches?

Involuntary celibacy is a uniquely male problem. It is impossible for a woman to be “involuntary celibate”. Femcels are a farce and a shitty attempt at dividing the incel community.

Women who call themselves ‘femcels’ are chad only whores who couldn’t attract chad due to their looks. (And won’t settle for less; even though it would be incredibly easy, considering the Juggernaut law)

Those “femcel” women are brain rotted from feminism and their obsession with internet culture, whatever is trendy;
Iconically, despite practically living on the internet, they almost never understand what the black pill is about. Those women cannot comprehend that involuntary celibacy is a male-only issue. It is unique to men, not women.

- are infiltrators trying to take away inceldom spaces from men, for the sake of “inclusivity” - and by its logic - if men are incel, then women can be incel too!!! And as history shows, every time women are invited into male-only spaces, said spaces get assfucked into the stratosphere and become a shell of their former selves. Then the community dies out.

As we all know, the so-called “male camaraderie” would disappear instantly, if a woman were to come into the picture. Whatever order you will have will immediately devolve into a glorified dick-measuring contest about who can attract the foid, completely disregarding the fact that the foid in question is Chad only, proving all attempts futile.

Continue to ban females and femcels on sight. It’s the only way to maintain integrity in the community.

And lastly, consider this; you live your whole life alone, in misery, unable to connect with others due to your physical inferiority. You’re suffering from a condition that will never have a solution, destined to live alone and die alone.

And then the same people who deny you your happiness and make you suffer decide to dress up as you, parade as you, grotesquely misinterpret everything you said, and turn whatever identity you’ve acquired into a farce, a joke, an internet fad (like retarded zoomers who discovered looksmaxxing).

Would you not be angry? I would. And I am. I’m angry that those bitches, after all they’ve done to men; that they have the audacity to come here, dress up in OUR CLOTHES and PREACH to US that somehow, through unknown, mysterious means, despite feminism, despite advantages over men in most fields of work, finance and study; that they are the ones being oppressed!!!

“Boo-fucking-hoo, woe is me! Chad Fuckboy Thundercock won’t pump & dump me! I’m so sad and upset, life isn’t fair!!!

How can ANYONE in their right fucking kind tolerate those brainrotted, frolicking bitches?
Based post. It's incredible how women want to be like men at the end of the day... but we're the lowest of the low so what gives ? Is it more like a destruction instinct those parasites share ? It wouldn't surprise me one bit. They destroyed every institution they got into

From the perspective of foids, they don't have high standards, it's actually a normal set of standards they have since ugly men are invisible to them.

They are chadsexual

Yes Fem "cels" have even higher standards than the average woman. They do indeed get attention from men and it's laughable to think that they don't. No matter how ugly, obese, or mentally ill a bitch is, they will still have a higher smv than most men.

The whole femcel thing is just a meme, every time I see a self proclaimed "femcel" they're doing it ironically for attention on Twitter or some shit, it's all one giant shitpost.

"Femcel" = options she doesn't want.
Incel = no options.

Involuntary celibacy is a uniquely male problem
:yes::blackpill:

I think they are mentally ill and they subconsciously avoiding all relationships even with a chad.

so true