Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do fat women exist in Europe?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
From my last trip I remember I could barely find any fat girls, most looked thin as fuck, Im watching some youtube vids now and this still seems to be the case. Is it pretty much guaranteed that if you get a european gf she will be slim and fuckable?

yes bro many landwhales in germany tbhngl

I'm just going out on a limb here and saying yes.

oh god yes, have you seen scottish women? they're the fattest most disgustingly obese horrible blobs on the planet.

Depends where when I go to Paris they're very skinny but home(Ireland) here not so much

I imagine its just that the US is particularly terrible in the regard by world standards. Im sure there are plenty of landwhales for eurofags to harpoon if they so wish

Many girls become fat after age 20 I see them all the time (Denmark)

plenty of whales here

Yes, they do.

Yes but Europe's fat is probably America's "thin as fuck" as you say.

i did tinder experiment in UK and many whales in london, hardly any in EE though

They're growing (no pun intended)

yes they do
u can meet many of them in Poland

Have you been to the UK? I think they're the fattest nation in Europe.

UK is depressingly fat. I'm from UK and 3 in every 5 women is overweight or obese. Only in the teens age group do you find a 50:50 ratio of fat and non-fat girls.

Most Finnish girls are fat

people everywhere are fat as fuck it’s insane walking around i would say roughly 70 percent of people are overweight

Is it pretty much guaranteed that if you get a european gf she will be slim and fuckable?
No because there's still an underclass of fat girls at 15-20% who ride on juggernaut law. This percentage goes up once they're past mid 20s.

Otherwise yeah the average slim young women is a 6/10 in northern europe. Much better than in America where 80% of young girls are overweight - obese

They adopted the american diet decades ago.

Yes, thousands in the British Isles, and Germany, Mediterranean, everywhere really.
It’s only French that generally seem to stay thin somehow.

I'm from Turkey when I been to touristic spots I noticed brits are overwhelmingy obese.

They’re everywhere

Most Finnish girls are fat
Not girls yet, women get fat rreally fast it seems, but girls still keep themselves slim for Chads and the occasional Tyrone and Chaddam.

in south italy a lots fat women but of course they pretend at least a 6/10 and reject all ugly boys

You clearly have never stepped foot in the UK.

UK is depressingly fat. I'm from UK and 3 in every 5 women is overweight or obese. Only in the teens age group do you find a 50:50 ratio of fat and non-fat girls.

This.

There is a lot in Germany, but I think in Europe seeing fat girls are either chubby girls or legit landwhales but I don't see landwhales that often. Mostly chubby girls

Yes sadly especially foids between 15 and 40

Many girls become fat after age 20 I see them all the time (Denmark)
Inkwell is a pwedo :soy:
It's true though, my female classmates from HS have all gotten fat and some even have super bad wrinkles as soon as they turn 20. They can't coast on metabolism anymore and the drinking catches up to them. Only ones who didn't become ugly are richer.

Oh yes. A lot of foids stopped caring.

It's true though, my female classmates from HS have all gotten fat and some even have super bad wrinkles as soon as they turn 20.
This is exactly what I am refering to, When I see the girls back from 9th grade to now they look so old some even have wrinkles but so many of them are fat I am not talking obese or extremely fat but they don´t have a small perky teenage body anymore and their facial bones has fully developed so it makes them look less feminine.

This is exactly what I am refering to, When I see the girls back from 9th grade to now they look so old some even have wrinkles but so many of them are fat I am not talking obese or extremely fat but they don´t have a small perky teenage body anymore and their facial bones has fully developed so it makes them look less feminine.
They get the stomach pooch and thigh fat pockets, 18 y/o are best BC it doesn't matter if they're poor or rich they all look decent. After that only the richer ones stay the same.

Everyone has adopted American diet: pizza, sandwich, ketchup, mcdonald, coca cola, sugar everywhere....

technically still in europe so i can answer

most uk ladies are a bit... heavy. the average is 70kg at 162cm. bmi 27ish.

i went to portugal a few times and they seem to all be fat over 30 years old.

Landwhales exist. They come in the fat form.

technically still in europe so i can answer

most uk ladies are a bit... heavy. the average is 70kg at 162cm. bmi 27ish.

i went to portugal a few times and they seem to all be fat over 30 years old.

UK is worse than Portugal. I am a british male living in britain that has been on holiday to Portugal.

Seriously the fattest europeans are british by quite a distance.

UK is worse than Portugal. I am a british male living in britain that has been on holiday to Portugal.

Seriously the fattest europeans are british by quite a distance.
i never really thought to compare the two. you're probably right because in addition to our awful diet, our kiked media tells women "it is perfectly healthy to be fat and men should date you despite your many flaws."

Second fattest place I have been besides Uk is Sicily. They really cannot stop eating in siciliy. full of fat pig italian women.

yes,the feminism is spreading.muh body acceptance