Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do faggots have it easier

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
they want the attention of men and we want the attention of women. Which is easier

Yeah generally speaking but I don't think it's as fulfilling a life.

Yes ofc since they basically get praised in msm just like the oppressed gender (female). They're also the ones responsible for pushing the use of made-up pronouns as a sense of superiority in speech.

They have it easier to attract someone they are attracted to, but in the daily life, nobody likes faggots and they face a lot of hate, they have to avoid showing off their faggotry at Saturday night in some places and shit or else they get punched in the face

I wish I was a faggot ngl. All faggots can have sex everyday with someone they are attracted to. Imagine fucking foids everydays.
Most of them are attracted to straight men and straight men despise them

Faggots have it easier because men have higher sex drives and lower standards. Also, they have the full support of (((Hollywood))) and the (((MSM))).

I wish I was a faggot ngl. All faggots can have sex everyday with someone they are attracted to. Imagine fucking foids everydays.
What the fuck? Do you really want to get fucked in the ass dude? :feelswhat:

What the fuck

Only in the west

not sure, i constantly see fags complaining about being in a toxic relationship. Fags are merciless, they only care about a big dick up their ass and don't care about their partner's feelings. That's why you never see a couple of old fags, they never last too much.

Very sus thread

delete your avi that man would never condone of such behavior