Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do faggots deserve to be exterminated? Yay or Nay

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Do sodomites and buttpirates deserve to choke on Zyklon B and become fertilizer? I say Yay. They are filthy degenerates and i am glad the Nazis took good care of them during World war II. Too bad the good guys lost the war and now were are being forced by cultural marxists to accept faggotry as "normal". I don't give a shit what animals do in the animal kingdom, because they are animals. But humans engaging in buggery? They need to fucking die. All of them. That's my honest opinion. What about you guyz? Do butt eating faggots deserve the knife to the throat? Yay or Nay. Your call. Your move

Nah in my experience they aren't a problem for us. I've never been bullied by one. Just let them do what they want. I'm indifferent to them. Nvm just remembered I got bullied by a closet gay on the bus.. But if I hated homos because of that I would be cherrypicking.

No, I don't care about them

Nah in my experience they aren't a problem for us. I've never been bullied by one. Just let them do what they want. I'm indifferent to them.

There are many incel hating faggots out there. Facebook and soytears is the perfect example of incelphobic buttpirates

Yay. Though I don't think the treatment of extermination should be limited to them only. There're also other groups whose disappearance I'd take great pleasure in

Obnoxious ones do.

Yay. Though I don't think the treatment of extermination should be limited to them only. There're also other groups whose disappearance I'd take great pleasure in

Feminists need a good extermination as well. Feminists and White Knights need to erased from existence. Instead of gassing them it would be much more fun to watch them getting their eyes gouged out with a knife while they scream in pain and beg for their lives :feelshaha:

Also this is a fantasy mods. No call for violence against these degenerates. But how it would look like if this world went full Hitler instead.

Ben Shapiro EXTERMINATES a FAGGOT LIBERAL with FACTS and KNOWLEDGE, CREAMING the LIBERALS BRAIN with INTENSE POLITICAL DISCUSSION, RIPPING the FAGGOT in half, spreading his entrail across the floor so that he can write a PENTRAGRAM with the blood, SUMMONING THE DEMON NYARTHELOTEP, bringing the DARK GODS into this existence so they can DEVASTATE all the TRANNY BETA MALE FAGGOTS

@Albocel good to see you back

Nay

only the flamboyant faggots who act like sissies should

First off, we incels are a bigger threat to society than fags.

I’m not promoting degeneracy, so I do not agree with fags spreading their faggotry all over the world, just because they are degenerate people, not because they are fags.

On the other hand, fags can be considered allies, because unlike feminists they are truthtellers, or they used to be. Now most fags are feminists.

I’m against feminism, in all its forms. Very few feminist people should be killed in public places, the ones that started this hell and promoted feminism for the masses. Let’s find the root of feminism to see who is making money out of it, those people should be killed.

So, to summarize, fags are not a big problem, let them do what they want.

Feminists need a good extermination as well. Feminists and White Knights need to erased from existence. Instead of gassing them it would be much more fun to watch them getting their eyes gouged out with a knife while they scream in pain and beg for their lives :feelshaha:

Also this is a fantasy mods. No call for violence against these degenerates. But how it would look like if this world went full Hitler instead.
3edgy23andme

No. Plus, i would like to put some fag-virus into Chad's energy drink to turn him gay and take away options to hypergamic foids.

First off, we incels are a bigger threat to society than fags.

I’m not promoting degeneracy, so I do not agree with fags spreading their faggotry all over the world, just because they are degenerate people, not because they are fags.

On the other hand, fags can be considered allies, because unlike feminists they are truthtellers, or they used to be. Now most fags are feminists.

I’m against feminism, in all its forms. Very few feminist people should be killed in public places, the ones that started this hell and promoted feminism for the masses. Let’s find the root of feminism to see who is making money out of it, those people should be killed.

So, to summarize, fags are not a big problem, let them do what they want.

"Most fags are feminists"
There you go. Now you know why i voted for Yay

Yes, faggots and dykes are degenerate scum who need to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

No, in fact I wish most guys became faggots.

Nay

only the flamboyant faggots who act like sissies should
i have the complete opposite opinion

Being an incel and a nazi means you're a moron. I am sad that not enough nazis died in WW2.

Guests 25

:feelstrash:
“Incels are calling for war against the the LBGTQ ️‍ community. It’s time we get them.” (Clueless and hypocritical IT user).

I think they don’t even know incels exists. I wouldn’t go about exterminating/harming them. What if the population level dips down because less people are being created I thought that is what people wanted.

Where is the poll

I’m indifferent towards them, although homoshit is disgusting and they get concessions when it comes to JB

Yeah of course they should. But I'm tolerant so I could be ok with them doing their disgusting shit in secret.

Being an incel and a nazi means you're a moron. I am sad that not enough nazis died in WW2.
I am not a Nazi. I just don't like faggots. And incels have diffrent opinions about diffrent things. Don't call me a moron if you don't like my views.There you go

I am not a Nazi. I just don't like faggots. And incels have diffrent opinions about diffrent things. Don't call me a moron if you don't like my views.There you go
Why not? If your views are moronic Aryan worship on a forum filled with ethnics, autists and people with other genetic faults what's the problem.

go back to r9k with the rest of those tranny worshipping faggots tbh

go back to r9k with the rest of those tranny worshipping faggots tbh
Never mentioned trannies, personally I think all homosexual people are mentally ill but why bother killing them when they don't bother me

I am a 26 year old virgin living with my mother. And i have been here longer here than you
Jfl at you thinking that what you say makes sense just because you have been here one month longer than I did.

Also, I am both kissless virgin and probably older than you.

Jfl at you thinking that what you say makes sense just because you have been here one month longer than I did.

Also, I am both kissless virgin and probably older than you.

Oh look the paranoid one who thinks anyone who despises degenerates must be a soycuck redditfag infiltraitor. Knock it off already

Never mentioned trannies, personally I think all homosexual people are mentally ill but why bother killing them when they don't bother me
By integrating homosexuality as an acceptable part of society, we're setting a precedent that says it's okay to defy natural law. This then paves the way for further degeneracy. It's no coincidence that homosexuality is one of the many pets of the judeo left. The only reasonable response is zero tolerance

Oh look the paranoid one who thinks anyone who despises degenerates must be a soycuck redditfag infiltraitor. Knock it off already
It is my understanding that "Hi Reddit", "Hi Cucktears" and the like are some sort of joke people use when someone asks if they agree with something that is so edgy and over the top that it seems fake and made by a detractor in order to take screenshots.
By integrating homosexuality as an acceptable part of society, we're setting a precedent that says it's okay to defy natural law. This then paves the way for further degeneracy. It's no coincidence that homosexuality is one of the many pets of the judeo left. The only reasonable response is zero tolerance
Homosexuality is a deviation and people who are born that way don't do it because it makes them look edgy, unlike many of the zero-tolerance murder wannabe enthusiasts on here.
Also, in a normal world where women wouldn't prefer fucking dogs than incels sodomites would make it all easier for us removing themselves from the dating market.

Last edited:
It is my understanding that "Hi Reddit", "Hi Cucktears" and the like are some sort of joke people use when someone asks if they agree with something that is so edgy and over the top that it seems fake and made by a detractor in order to take screenshots.
I am the biggest fucking edgelord here to be honest. Don't be surprised of my posts. That's me being me. That's how i am as a person. Don't worry you will get used to it in time. Not all virgins are are "innocent"

some yes some no. If they dont act gay around me its ok if they do they should go to gulag

Yay, I ain't gonna write essay I simply dislike them and If you give me a choice of getting rid of something that I dislike I will pick it.

If they commit sodomy, yeah.

nah. we should just torture them for decades until they beg us to kill them