Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do europeans have more test than americans?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
Im starting to think european whites have more test than american whites it could be that the usa consumes more soy but i’ve seen interviews from people from europe and they tend usually have deeper voices than the people of usa i would also want to mention that in my business class there are 2 people that are transfers from curooe ones from greek and another is from Croatia both have a accent but but they sound deeper than most normies that have american accents

twinkies and burgers are blocking their bodily function

Growth hormone injected into burgers raises estrogen and fat (goys in usa are estrogen soys)

I think so. More exercise and less additives in food, azo dyes for example are rare in Europe.

Yeah, if you don't watch what you eat over here, you'll find most of what you're eating was made in a lab. When I visit Europe and have been eating their food for long enough, I feel better, my hair looks healthier, and I start to shed weight from just existing.
The American FDA is literally trying their damnedest to keep us fat and stupid. The stuff they put in literally everything is banned in all but the shittiest of shithole countries.
Doesn't help that our cities aren't walkable, so we have to drive everywhere instead of getting off our asses.

That is a very interesting question tbh.

Partially yes. Eastern and Southern Europeans mog testosterone wise not only people in West EU, but NA as well.

While their testosterone might be higher, their IQ is lower than the regions mentioned above.

I guess it's because being obese increases estrogen by a lot.

Yeah, if you don't watch what you eat over here, you'll find most of what you're eating was made in a lab. When I visit Europe and have been eating their food for long enough, I feel better, my hair looks healthier, and I start to shed weight from just existing.
The American FDA is literally trying their damnedest to keep us fat and stupid. The stuff they put in literally everything is banned in all but the shittiest of shithole countries.
Doesn't help that our cities aren't walkable, so we have to drive everywhere instead of getting off our asses.
I wish America was more walkable i hate driving it isn’t for me i wish there was more walkable areas especially at the college i live at unfortunately it’s in a suburb built next to a fucking highway and the city is like 12mins away so if i want to buy groceries/go consume a movie/ eat out i’d need a car and what’s funny is that the boomers like to make fun of the fact that covid shots are dangerous but the chicken they eat is okay to consume despite whatever the fucking reason the FDA approves it (im pretty sure whoever runs the FDA are all jews trying put us non jews down) with the allowance of this slop into our systems and killing off our spermcells

I guess it's because being obese increases estrogen by a lot.
Could that explain why obese mes typically have smaller cocks or is it just the fupa? I hesr that childhood obesity could lead to a male having a smaller than average penis after puberty but idk if it the hormones playing or if its the fupa hiding it

If Americans put sugar into all their food just imagine what else they'd be putting in. So of course europeans would have more test. Especially eastern europeans like Russians for example where theres more labor

definitely not. everybody here is a weak female mentally. in usa there are a lot of retards but also some people still retain that independence mentality that not a single fucking eurocuck has

It's cause there's Atrazine in the Cuckerican water supply. It's a feminizing chemical that's banned in Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back