Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do currycels worship white girls too much?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
sf9hyg6fp3o21.jpg

As a brown ethnic myself, I feel like there is a bit of truth to this in the west.

Men worship foids too much in general tbh, especially white foids though.

That's not a meme, that's real.

Most Currycels worship white whores like crazy. In fact, most "currycels" are incels because they can't get white foid, although most of them can easily arrangedmarriagemax with an average curry foid and acsend, we blame currywhores for the same reason.

This world is full of hypocrisy.

Yes, but I think it applies to everyone. Mostly because white foid are the best when they are younger but they also age faster.

Curryfoids worship white males.
Currymales worship white foids.

ethnic males in general worship white wormin

That's not a meme, that's real.

Most Currycels worship white whores like crazy. In fact, most "currycels" are incels because they can't get white foid, although most of them can easily arrangedmarriagemax with an average curry foid and acsend, we blame currywhores for the same reason.

This world is full of hypocrisy.
Why dont you arriangemarriagemaxx?

Honestly yeah, and the sad thing is, most white girls eat this shit up. They live off of teasing curry and ricecels and not putting out. You honestly give them the confidence to keep being the shitty people they are.

It’s because they worship light skin. It’s not just curries. All of asia is like this. Skin bleaching is the solution for some if these self hating subhumans.

It’s because they worship light skin. It’s not just curries. All of asia is like this. Skin bleaching is the solution for some if these self hating subhumans.

White worshipping ethnics need to be executed

EVERYONE worships white women. stop pointing fingers at curries when I’ve seen ricecels and blacks do it just as much. Including right wing white cucks. I don’t. It’s just boosting their ego. I hate most of them because they have been the shittiest group to me. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.
Yes, but I think it applies to everyone. Mostly because white foid are the best when they are younger but they also age faster.
Not by a landslide tbh. They also tend to be the most sexually liberated
Honestly yeah, and the sad thing is, most white girls eat this shit up. They live off of teasing curry and ricecels and not putting out. You honestly give them the confidence to keep being the shitty people they are.
I agree. Fuck them. I can see through their bs. Explains why they are huge narcissists

Last edited:
I’m a currycel no we don’t how can u prefer one over another when your so desperate for any girl I’d settle for a fat curry bitch but I will ascend through arranged marriage

Curryfoids worship white males.
Currymales worship white foids.

yes it's pathetic... Stick to your own kin goatfuckers...
EVERYONE worships white women. stop pointing fingers at curries when I’ve seen ricecels and blacks do it just as much. Including right wing white cucks. I don’t. It’s just boosting their ego. I hate most of them because they have been the shittiest group to me. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Not by a landslide tbh. They also tend to be the most sexually liberated

I agree. Fuck them. I can see through their bs. Explains why they are huge narcissists

True but currycels do it on a entitled level and delusional copes and completely ignore their own subhuman traits and refuse to looksmatch....

At least BBC has value....

Ricecels not any better but they don't go toward such courting attempts as curries...

And yes I am curry...

Currys workship everything but themself. Thats the reason why they have 300 gods and think cows are holy. They are full of selfhate, its in their genes i guess.

I never saw a curry in real life

Everyone worships white and asian women too much.

As a curry in the west, I prefer curryfoids over whites, but they only like white Chads.

I would If I was Indian,tbh.White foids are just better looking than ethnic foids in general.

Lol curry foids worship white guys even more tbh. They straight up reject their own men, but Indian guys I know are open to their own women.

Yes but they worship them too much as much as any SFer does when they state they refuse to date outside their race, on an incel forum of all places.

Yes, then they proceed to call their own women (who they won’t give the time of day) whores and “white man’s property,” despite the intermarriage rate for curries being skewed towards the men. Curries on here have admitted to be able to arranged marriagemax but chose not to go through with it, holding out for their inexistant stacy.

any worship is too much

I mean i havent met a currycel here who refused to date curry foids. Meanwhile I meet blacks who refuse to date their women. Of course, no one points fingers at them because then it will be "racebaiting"
I would If I was Indian,tbh.White foids are just better looking than ethnic foids in general.
until they are 30. and not by a long shot tbh