Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do curries shower regularly?

Officer
★★★
Although I am not 100% sure that curries don’t shower everyday, I have many curry friends and they all seem to have that same disgusting curry stench. And not the stench of curry food but rather like you haven’t showered in a while.

I was using my curry friends AirPods and he had just bought them like 4 days ago. I noticed that there was so much earwax on his AirPods which was absolutely disgusting.

Any Indian curries can elaborate? In my family we shower everyday.

I didn't shower for a couple of months once. :feelskek:
I was using my curry friends AirPods and he had just bought them like 4 days ago. I noticed that there was so much earwax on his AirPods which was absolutely disgusting.

Did you put them in your ear even after you saw his earwax? JFL.

I didn't shower for a couple of months once. :feelskek:

Did you put them in your ear even after you saw his earwax? JFL.

Fucking nasty as hell. How the hell can you go even a week without showering ...

And yes I put it in my ear but very sparingly. But there was a lot of earwax in it which makes me think he doesn’t clean his ears which makes me think he don’t shower

Bro, I don't know what's more disgusting..... the earwax or you putting that in your ear. :feelsmega:

I shower a lot more frequently now. I showered three days in a row this week. But usually I shower once a week, or once in two weeks. :forcedsmile:

I shower every morning and clean my ears every other day

I shower like at least once in a year, in a curry sense, I am quite regular. I am also an avid street-shitter, I did street-shitting in many big cities the west. Are your curry friends into street-shitting? If not, you should actually bring your curry friends to this forum and suggest them to read my threads.

I think a lot of curries have just given up

They’re having he wagecucks, no time to shower when you can wagecuck

I haven't showered in a month and a half right now lul. I have went around 4 months without one before too, then I literally had to have one because my stench was wafting throughout my entire house.

When I actually went outside, I only showered like twice a month.

There is no clean water in India

I shower everyday. However I know curries back in my homeland rarely shower. Also I hate that foul stench you smell when you walk near a curry while in a grocery store or something. I believe it is because they cook curry inside the houses and the smokes gets absorbed into the clothes. Good thing I never cook curry in my house.

I think a lot of curries have just given up

LMAO, No, curries are the most confident and most deluded people out there. They take shower everyday, groom, dress nice and go to gym. Only curries on this forum realize that there is not point in those bs, so we don't bother anymore.

That fucking disgusting, I feel disgusted by myself if I don't shower within 2 days.

Showering is for cucks. Society hates you so you may as well hate society back. Not showering and making sure they smell your stanky ass is a good low-effort way to get back at the Fempire.
LMAO, No, curries are the most confident and most deluded people out there. They take shower everyday, groom, dress nice and go to gym. Only curries on this forum realize that there is not point in those bs, so we don't bother anymore.
That's curries back in the homeland, boyo. Curries in the west have indeed given up.
Fucking nasty as hell. How the hell can you go even a week without showering ...

And yes I put it in my ear but very sparingly. But there was a lot of earwax in it which makes me think he doesn’t clean his ears which makes me think he don’t shower
You know you're really his friend when you're willing to use his earwax-infested earbuds. :heart:

It's hilarious think about it , western whores don't want to fuck curries therefore to avoid the fact that they are ugly and dark skinned people express their lookism/racism by saying they don't shower.

Eh I don't hold it against curries for not giving a fuck. When you're at the bottom of the food chain I can understand not trying to take care of yourself since no one will want you no matter the circumstances.

I shower twice a day actually on work days because i like nightshowering. Then in the morning i do a quick body rinse again.

Who cares about showering ? thats gay af