Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do curries have a Jew like nature to them?

J

Jedicel

Greycel
Ive noticed its not just white people who have a resentment towards curries, even non white ethnics do too and the stereotypes are the same. I've noticed India is one of the biggest shitholes on planet earth, however Indians in most countries abroad are financially successful. I knew a Ugandan black guy and he told that Idi Amin kicked all the Indians out of Uganda. He didn't do this with white or Asian people.

His reason was that curries were money hungry and their mentality revolves around money 24/7.

Also curries never contribute anything to the development of their host countries, just maneuvering through ranks and draining the currency dry. Idi Amin claimed at least white people build roads and buildings in Uganda. All the curries do is hoard money. I've heard chinese people say similar things about curries in Singapore. Same with curries in places near Papua New Guniea. The locals there say curries never assimilate and just hoard money all day.

High iq people are people such as Germans, most Western European whites and also Japanese people

These people can live in their own countries and proper independently.

Groups like Jews only know how to parasite off already built nations.

If left to their own devices, they can't do anything.

The groids are hopeless regardless. However groids at least can have integrity and some honesty which is why many people can tolerate groids.

Curries are always subtle in their slick ways of moving up the ladder

A lot of American CEOs are now curries for billion dollar companies who they fire local whites and other ethnics to hire more dysfunctional curries who aren't going to innovate much.

A lot of off shore black money is ran by currie accounts according to many wiki leak results.

Though I'm not a fan of groids, camel kebabs and ricecels.

None of them have the cunning and clannish nature I've seen in curries when they're in positions of power

Only Jews come close to this mindset but Jews can be genocidal to the host population like the world wars, the bolshevik revolution, feminism and many other forms of destruction. The currie is also non white so easily recognized. The jew molded into the white population and is hard to find who they are unless reading about their family history.

Parasite ethnics are the by far the worst and even other ethnics think so.

The jew molded into the white population and is hard to find who they are unless reading about their family history.
have you ever seen a jew/jewess irl? they always look 'off', they don't really look white

Attachments

• 1646758125288.png
    1646758125288.png
    751.1 KB · Views: 162
Curries are like this because forced to be.

curries r basically discount jews

curries r basically discount jews
Be silent man. Let the smarter people speak first. Then you can start the one-line spamming.

Last edited:
When NW Euros run the courts, police and government.. then Curries can get rich in that system. Because its impartial, protects property rights, protects rich curries from the masses of jealous and angry other curries.

But when curries get in charge they don't seem to have ethics. So its like Ukraine which is white but shit poor because of corruption, as the Slavs don't seem to have natural ethics.

Ive noticed its not just white people who have a resentment towards curries, even non white ethnics do too and the stereotypes are the same. I've noticed India is one of the biggest shitholes on planet earth, however Indians in most countries abroad are financially successful. I knew a Ugandan black guy and he told that Idi Amin kicked all the Indians out of Uganda. He didn't do this with white or Asian people.

His reason was that curries were money hungry and their mentality revolves around money 24/7.

Also curries never contribute anything to the development of their host countries, just maneuvering through ranks and draining the currency dry. Idi Amin claimed at least white people build roads and buildings in Uganda. All the curries do is hoard money. I've heard chinese people say similar things about curries in Singapore. Same with curries in places near Papua New Guniea. The locals there say curries never assimilate and just hoard money all day.

High iq people are people such as Germans, most Western European whites and also Japanese people

These people can live in their own countries and proper independently.

Groups like Jews only know how to parasite off already built nations.

If left to their own devices, they can't do anything.

The groids are hopeless regardless. However groids at least can have integrity and some honesty which is why many people can tolerate groids.

Curries are always subtle in their slick ways of moving up the ladder

A lot of American CEOs are now curries for billion dollar companies who they fire local whites and other ethnics to hire more dysfunctional curries who aren't going to innovate much.

A lot of off shore black money is ran by currie accounts according to many wiki leak results.

Though I'm not a fan of groids, camel kebabs and ricecels.

None of them have the cunning and clannish nature I've seen in curries when they're in positions of power

Only Jews come close to this mindset but Jews can be genocidal to the host population like the world wars, the bolshevik revolution, feminism and many other forms of destruction. The currie is also non white so easily recognized. The jew molded into the white population and is hard to find who they are unless reading about their family history.

Parasite ethnics are the by far the worst and even other ethnics think so.
First there are curries in India & and American curries (either migrated at early age or born and brought up in America). Both become completely influenced by the leftist White man. Sometimes it happens in India itself before they get to the U.S. and other times the their "training" to be even more of retarded cuck, gets put into overdrive by Leftist Whitey. Honestly, many Indians (when they are in curry mainland BEFORE they come for school or to take the next IT career jump, they have no real idea or preference about how different groups of white Europeans or Americans behave. They just have some vague notions about what it should be like.

The issues with curries is, they become completely seduced by white/black progressive logic and then the ones who are in higher position use their position to carry out the bidding of both the white and black leftist. What fucking hilarious and sad is that the curries who came from even remotely traditional backgrounds (would be anti-Dalit, anti-muslim, and pro-male dominated marriage, in India) abandon their previously held religious and cultural beliefs to partake in American cuckoldry and Leftist horseshit.

The Cuckservatives don't help too much either as they ignored the problem for too long or participate in the nonsense themselves sometimes.

In the end, you get mega cucked faggots like Sundar Pichai, who is the best example of a curry in top position who is totally controlled by white leftist SJW frut fund babies.

Emphasis on discount. :feelsgah:
Some are, discount jews, some are not. They become soft tissue of the leftist structure even though they don't behave that way in their own country.

curries have not yet acquired the wiliness to be full jews

When NW Euros run the courts, police and government.. then Curries can get rich in that system. Because its impartial, protects property rights, protects rich curries from the masses of jealous and angry other curries.

But when curries get in charge they don't seem to have ethics. So its like Ukraine which is white but shit poor because of corruption, as the Slavs don't seem to have natural ethics.
Depends which curries and where.

They do have ethics but if it's upper-middle class American curries, they mostly adopt SJW and Leftist "ethics"

If its mainland curries, it's more complicated. Yes you are right, things were MUCH better in certain areas when the British were around. People remember that, but again due to the American SJW push they can't openly admit it. It's the source of a lot of pride and people start huge fights over it.:feelsautistic:

Yes you are right, things were MUCH better in certain areas when the British were around.
What? Britbongs used to drain currystan of resources

India Super power 2023 :feelsLSD:

Ha! So you're a half leftist propaganda machine also? This is what the SJWs say like NGO girls...

Don't cope now fool !

That's what I thought you were also trying to say.
Yeah so what? They needed the help too. You think currystan would have been able to harness those resources themselves ? Ahahahah COPE!:feelsgah:

Last edited:
So you don't even understand the point you yourself are making?

Don't cope now fool !

So you're a half leftist propaganda machine also? This is what the SJWs say like NGO girls...

That's what I thought you were also trying to say.
Yeah so what? They needed the help too. You think currystan would have been able to harness those resources themselves ? Hahahahah COPE!:feelsgah:
Most sources say that currystan was quite wealthy before britbongs came along. The way currys capitulated was embarrassing though with some exceptions like Tipu Sultan

Most sources say that currystan was quite wealthy before britbongs came along. The way currys capitulated was embarrassing though with some exceptions like Tipu Sultan
Honestly, I don't think they hadn't really harnessed half of the potential from resources yet before crumpets and tea came along.

Last edited: