Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do cucks really believe that having sex at a young age would not have helped?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was reading their comments on Reddit. Most of them think that I would not have been "fixed" if I'd had sex at 13 with my cousin; when in truth it would have benefitted me a lot. I would have gotten a confidence boost, and that would have given me the motivation to pursue other girls and fight off my bullies. There's a great chance that I would not even be posting here today, and would have never heard of incels.

That first initialization is very important, if you don't have it you will grow up to be a fucked up individual. I know other virgin guys in real life, one of them is a physicist. He's a pretty smart guy, but he's fucked up, he is a maladjusted person. He didn't need books; he needed pussy. And so did I.

Some guys, chads, find well-meaning girls that are willing to fuck them that's why they grow up all right. Ugly like us can't even have that, and the women in our families refuse to help us.

That's why if I ever have a son, I will get someone to fuck him when he turns 12. A young body needs to have sexual relations with a woman as soon as he hits puberty. All those laws aimed at protecting childhood harm society even more.

I was reading their comments on Reddit.
Stop reading reddit you fucking fools. It's no good. Use your brain and ban this site from your browser.

OnTopic:
I'm 100% sure that sex is better than therapy.
Sex is better than drugs. Sex is better than sports.
Sex is literally what keeps a human sane in my oppinion.

Most of them think that I would not have been "fixed" if I'd had sex at 13 with my cousin
Buterfly effect. No one knows waht would happen. You wouldent have a 9001% diference but yeah you maybe wouldent be here.
I'm 100% sure that sex is better than therapy.
Sex is better than drugs. Sex is better than sports.
Thats just bullshit. Sex is no other satisfication that eating drinking make a new personal record or pass a exam.

These are the same people who get turned on by the incest sexual relations on Game of Thrones.

Sex is no other satisfication that eating drinking make a new personal record or pass a exam.
I already made new personal records and I passed many exams.
I still don't think it stands a chance vs sex. I'm virgin, so I might overrate sex. But I honestly think it's the highest achievement any living being can have, since reproduction is the only purpose a living being has.
Have you had sex?

Not only is it a human need but it's gaining experience in the long run. Especially at a time where the other person didn't know what the hell they were doing as well.

Normies retroactively think of their early teen sexual encounters as rape, JFL

It's not the sex, the sex just means you are good looking and have good genetics

All those laws aimed at protecting childhood harm society even more.
these lawns are to ensure, all young foids will fuck young chad

nothing worse then missing out on teenage love, my life would be like 10x better if i experienced teenage love and sex with a prime jb, it's missing out on that development milestone that kills, tortures the mind, and puts u behind and inexperienced as a male

I think 13 is the pinpointed age where I would have benefited from being "abused" by an adult woman the most.

All the guys I know that had a steady stream of relationships beginning at 12-17 never seem to have INCEL problems.

I believe that being either an early or late developer (physically) as a male is the factor here. Guys who look 16 at say age 21 have the most problems; we are just naturally shunned, shit on and not desired by foids. Guys who look 25 at 18, have the least. problems.