Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do cucks have right to own genetically engineered slutty catgirls?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

catgirls of culture, 100% faithfull to master, but do cucks have right to own slutty catgirls?

• yes, cucks have rights to own slutty catgirls and watch them being fucked by bull

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • no, slutty catgirls are blasphemy and cucks need to be showered in Hitler's style

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Why the cat part?

Why the cat part?
Let it be just symbolism, not absulute necessity. Just cute girl, created to find her master attractive, and not feel any sexual attraction for other men ¦>

Let it be just symbolism, not absulute necessity. Just cute girl, created to find her master attractive, and not feel any sexual attraction for other men ¦>
Okay catgirls for everyone then tbh, women should be property

I'd say no. They can get all the landwhales and trannys they love so much

Cucks need to take a shower.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252Foriginals%252Fe5%252F7b%252Fda%252Fe57bda8a957979e19be94dc8b81cc9c3.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=88ce83bb7fd2df17a04ca74b69127ed2

No I hate cucks the most.

3rd option, give me their catgirls tbh.

I might say yes tbh. I think a lot of cucks act that way not because its in their nature or personality to but because they are desperate for a mate and think that being cuckish will get them one. I bet 3/4ths of the cucks who act that way would stop once they got a gf.

I might say yes tbh. I think a lot of cucks act that way not because its in their nature or personality to but because they are desperate for a mate and think that being cuckish will get them one. I bet 3/4ths of the cucks who act that way would stop once they got a gf.
Question is not about giving cucks perfect catgirls for curing them of cuckery, but letting them still be cucks and use those girls in cucked degeneracy. Normal genetical engineered catgirls would not accept this, as she created to love and lust only for one man, so this even requires to create specially engineered catgirls. Cucks dont deserve perfection in cuckery

cucks would rather be the pet that is owned
@Blacktarpill

I wouldn't mind fucking their catgirls

Only if they take 50 showers a day, work on their misogynistic personnality!1!!111!

I don't like the idea of cucks being denied any rights. Any sub 8 man with a gf or wife is a cuck because his partner will cheat on them with Chad. Basically I wouldn't deny my dad rights (he's a cuck but not a literal cuck, just the meme definition of someone whose ideologies I disagree with).

I say no. The creation of slutty catgirls in itself does not bother me too much, so long as they are made distinct from pure catgirls. They would have to be marked in some way- maybe an "S" under the eyelid like in Blade Runner. However, their existence has the poential to subvert the purity of other catgirls, by lowering the overall status of catgirls with the creation of a slutty subrace, also by camoflaging themselves as pure, by the manipulating the owners of other catgirls, and in other ways I'm sure. Also, creating something purely to satisfy the desires of cuckolds isn't something I will endorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back