Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do chads have their lives on easy or hard mode?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I think generic chads are still living on hard mode because they still have to do basic shit normal males are supposed to do aka being a work ant for the society. It’s just that they get sex way more easier than average looking dudes. Gigachads however can use their looks to gain money and status so they get to live on easy mode, still not comparable to stacys who are born on auto play mode tho.

they have it on tutorial mode

Sex makes life tolerable.

Tutorial mode for men, definitely

Bonus points if you're born rich chad
Ngl I’ve seen a lot of chads doing boring blue collar jobs. If you’re not born into a wealthy family or good looking enough to live on your appearance alone you’re still a disposable male, just a better looking one.

Working is not that shit if you're chad. In fact, depending on the job (it would have to really suck, not just be boring like "construction worker" or something), it's not that shit in general besides having to deal with people, and if you're chad that would probably be a second nature to you.

easy mode, def not tutorial mode. you still have to wage cuck (even if you're a model you won't make nowhere near amount of money as foid models do)

All men live on hard mode but chad has cheat codes enabled.. godmode, walk for through walls ect..

Hard dick mode

Easy Ish Mode.

I would Just Focus being a Model and Use Halo effect to leech

eh, id say easy mode but not as easy as stacy