Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Chads get cheated on/cucked?

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I always wondered this,I know Chad can get another girl easily but I wonder if do they get cheated on by girls too:feelshehe:
Do you know any Chads irl/online that got cheated on/cucked?

Only by Giga Chad but by that point Chad has moved on to another sloot

Does it matter? He can get a new gf through three letters on tinder, I doubt Chad cries after some pussy he already pumped a couple of times.

Yeh hypergamy knows no bounds. They'd cheat on Superman if Jesus came along
But I wonder if a normal Chad gets cucked by his same looks level or even someone below his looks.
Does it matter? He can get a new gf through three letters on tinder, I doubt Chad cries after some pussy he already pumped a couple of times.
No it doesn't really matter as I said but you know maybe some "Chads"(at this point extreme good looking guys with traditions maybe?) are emotional and get depressed on it?

Yea they do get cheated on because of how promiscuous foids are.

Theres always a bigger chad

ofc due to hypergamy mechanic of foids they will cheat chads if they can find gigachads

Yes, there is always some other guy that will mogg you even if you're CHAD.

When a girl has unlimited access to chads, why would she only choose one?
The thing is, chad also has unlimited access to whores, so why would he only choose one?

Mutual cheat/cuck is part of their relationship and it's why they bitch so much about it on Twitter...

Chad doesn't expect loyalty from his females. He doesn't mind them fucking around.

I suppose so. I assume some women would like to tast a different type chad once in a while.

However I seriously doubt Chad would even care. Those type of man can swap foids like swapping socks.

Hypergamy is infinite. Even god can get cucked

I use to think that Chads are like between 20 and 30 years old, but now I think they are more like around from 15-22. So yeah an older than 22 years old Chad will be cucked by a younger prime chad.

The only man safe from getting cucked is the chaddiest chad on earth. There is legit only one man on the planet who doesn't have to worry about being cheated on.

A giga-bluepilled Chad that inflates the hole's ego will definitely get him cucked in the near future. 100%.

Yes, because foids are greedy creatures and nothing will be enough, they will always seek a bigger fish.

Yes, when I was in high school I had a slutty hottie as a classmate, and she was in a relationship with a 6'3 blonde Chad who was half Finnish. Even if his L was above hers, every summer she cheated on him with a bunch of Neapolitan guys she met on the residence she went on vacation.

I always wondered this,I know Chad can get another girl easily but I wonder if do they get cheated on by girls too:feelshehe:
Do you know any Chads irl/online that got cheated on/cucked?

Yes of course. Women have lust for Chad not loyalty.

Even if his L was above hers, every summer she cheated on him with a bunch of Neapolitan guys she met on the residence she went on vacation.

How do you know this? Did he ever figure out?
I use to think that Chads are like between 20 and 30 years old, but now I think they are more like around from 15-22. So yeah an older than 22 years old Chad will be cucked by a younger prime chad.

What made you change your mind on the age?

How do you know this? Did he ever figure out?
I don't know if he figured it out because I wasn't friend with him, he was popular and I was one of the losers in high school obviously. However I knew it because at that time I was friend with two kids who went on vacation to the same residence as her every summer.

What I meant more is if they would get cheated on someone same or below his levels as I said before,I mean I know bigger chad will always exist and they would prefer him over normal chad :feelsokman:

When a girl has unlimited access to chads, why would she only choose one?
The thing is, chad also has unlimited access to whores, so why would he only choose one?

Yes but they’re Cheating too

everyone at the top is fucking each other

the gf of chads cheats, but she puts more effort in to hide it. The foid of a betabuxer doesnt even bother to hide

Yes, when I was in high school I had a slutty hottie as a classmate, and she was in a relationship with a 6'3 blonde Chad who was half Finnish. Even if his L was above hers, every summer she cheated on him with a bunch of Neapolitan guys she met on the residence she went on vacation.
Holy shit this is brutal:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:even chad is not safe I see

, every summer she cheated on him with a bunch of Neapolitan guys she met on the residence she went on vacation.
Neapolitan.jpg

Many women get a rush out of cheating. They enjoy bringing emotion out of their man, even if its pure torture. If they see a chad fold from their behavior it only reinforces their self worth. Those people are deeply sick.

Yes, gigachad cucks chadlites

Yes, women will cheat on gigachad for another equally attractive gigachad. It’s in a woman’s nature to sleep with as many attractive men as she can

After a few months that the foid lost sexual interest? (which happens regardless of looks, money and status, LMS)
yes, a lot of times

Of course they do get cucked, but they probably beat up their gf after that and she gets so wet by the violence and the rough sex after that she don't do it again for a few days.

Its a cucked or be cucked world out there

there is always a chadder chad.it's a sad world out here

When there is a better Chad around, then yeah.