Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do chads even read?

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Just came across a nw7 dude with glasses reading newspapers at the bakery. I couldn't help but remember that most guys I've seen reading in public are the unattractive tract ones : short, skinny, glasses, creepy hair, undefined face etc.

There were a few chads at my university. While they did have to study to get in, they seemed to be the laziest ones. But every time they said something, even the dumbest bullshit, foids in the classroom would giggle and say something back.

Looking back I think most studious guys are just overcompensating for their ugliness. Chads are too busy fucking around and being popular to even hold a book.

they get in on sports scholarships, so no.

if your real life is shit then you're more likely to immerse yourself in a book

but yes, there are chads who read

9bee1be3 edit img facebook post image file 36835657 1439388000 fb

https://www.popsugar.com/love/Hot-Guys-Reading-Instagram-36835657

I know a chad who reads a little bit. He claims to know enough about life to be knowledable.

Kind of true tbh

Looking back I think most studious guys are just overcompensating for their ugliness
being ugly is a double-edged sword.
the energy that chad puts in sex and relationships must
be redirected in our cases

I know a chad who reads a little bit. He claims to know enough about life to be knowledable.

Kind of true tbh
Most Chads I know went to Sporthochschule, those who studied at uni got in with Abitur 3,0 tbh. It's OK as long as you apply for some unpopular majors :feelskek: but there seemed to be quite a lot Stacys who studied medecine that requires 1,3 at least.

Most Chads I know went to Sporthochschule, those who studied at uni got in with Abitur 3,0 tbh. It's OK as long as you apply for some unpopular majors :feelskek: but there seemed to be quite a lot Stacys who studied medecine that requires 1,3 at least.
All Chads that I know are druggies. Never saw a university from the inside since I hobomaxxed in east Germany.

You seem to misunderstand what a chad is. He's not always the braindead quarteback type. He can be anyone. Hell he can run through gardens all day playing pokemon go all day and women will still beg him to fuck them. Chad is simply a really really good looking guy. Women don't give a shit about anything else he does, they just copy his interests if he's attractive.

You seem to misunderstand what a chad is. He's not always the braindead quarteback type. He can be anyone. Hell he can run through gardens all day playing pokemon go all day and women will still beg him to fuck them. Chad is simply a really really good looking guy. Women don't give a shit about anything else he does, they just copy his interests if he's attractive.

THIS

Im sure some do