Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Chads and Stacies have Exhibitionist Fetishes?

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I've noticed so many Chads and Stacies love to make out in public, it's almost as if they try to be as open about it as possible. Why do you have to tongue kiss your girlfriend in the middle of the street? Why can't you wait until your home, that way you can slowly let it lead to sex which would be the most satisfying. Why would you give yourself blueballs by making out with your girlfriend and then not having sex? Why would you intentionally give yourself a boner in public (unless you liked the thought of that)?

I think there's two possibilities

1) The Chads and Stacies we see making out in public have exhibition fetishes not because they are Chads and Stacies but because exhibitionist fetishes are so common. Apparently 30% of people have it to some extent and at least get excited by the thought of other people seeing naked or in a sexual state. I myself have a really weird exhibitionist fetish that I personally BELIEVE developed from deep-routed desire to make my family proud of me since they all knew from the moment I was born as a deformed man I would be incel. I really like the thought of my family (which includes my older cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents) watching me with a girl at a family gathering. I used to get off on the thought of them watching me kiss and make out with a girl I brought home; with excessive masturbation this fetish slowly evolved into me fucking her while my entire family watches. Chads and Stacies never had to worry about making their parents proud with boyfriends and girlfriends since obviously their parents expected them to have plenty in their life and possibly even encouraged them NOT to be promiscuous. In these cases Chads and Stacies would get their validation from sexual activity with an attractive partner in front of their peers since it boosted their social status. Chad's would love the feeling of their high-tier normie friends seeing them with the prime Stacy; eventually they would develop a fetish for this. This is why Chads and Stacies love making out in the center of the party rather than getting a private room.

2) They don't get any sexual satisfaction from these public make our sessions, but they get emotional satisfaction from making others jealous. There was a scene of the movie "American Beauty" when the prime Stacy tried to tease the guy she called a "weirdo" by sexually dancing in front of the window to their neighbor. She considered him weird and repulsive but got off on the fact that she believed he was drooling over her and would never get to have her. They love the feeling of "these losers want it so badly and would do anything to have what I have, yet they can't have it, I feel so special". It's a form of egotistical sadism. Chads and Stacies make out in public to put on a show, and that show is to make you jealous of how much better their lives are.

The second one I guess. They want to make us feel jealous and show us what we are missing out on. Those sadist cunts derive pleasure from watching us suffer.

The second one I guess. They want to make us feel jealous and show us what we are missing out on. Those sadist cunts derive pleasure from watching us suffer.
We dont even register in there brains, we're genetically inferior males, we're just background characters in there lives.

But doesn't that contradict the idea that Stacies and Chads think sex is easy to get and that anyone can get it if they really try?

They like to mog people

When you have so much sex you find ways to make it interesting I guess

I dont think they really care what others think thats why they do it and dont think about it.

Also a superiority complex combined with sadism. A very toxic combination to have.

But doesn't that contradict the idea that Stacies and Chads think sex is easy to get and that anyone can get it if they really try?
Most Chads I've known acknowledged the fact about how hard it is for a sub-8 man to get laid. It was always the normies who are like "You can get laid if you nice to wahmen :soy: :soy: ".

And holes like to virtue signal. They can't outright say that they won't fuck subhumans or else they'll loose their betabuxers. So they make out in public to show us what we are missing out on and this makes us want them even more. Thus simps and cucks start betabuxing. Its just a grand deception to turn us into betabuxxers and cucks.

Its a power move/showing off

Most Chads I've known acknowledged the fact about how hard it is for a sub-8 man to get laid. It was always the normies who are like "You can get laid if you nice to wahmen :soy: :soy: ".

And holes like to virtue signal. They can't outright say that they won't fuck subhumans or else they'll loose their betabuxers. So they make out in public to show us what we are missing out on and this makes us want them even more. Thus simps and cucks start betabuxing. Its just a grand deception to turn us into betabuxxers and cucks.

High IQ.
Its a power move/showing off

Our Stacies especially choose to do this in public with niggers and arabs. They do it on purpose to annoy the local men.

yes they like showing off their sexuality to plebs

I've noticed so many Chads and Stacies love to make out in public, it's almost as if they try to be as open about it as possible. Why do you have to tongue kiss your girlfriend in the middle of the street? Why can't you wait until your home, that way you can slowly let it lead to sex which would be the most satisfying. Why would you give yourself blueballs by making out with your girlfriend and then not having sex? Why would you intentionally give yourself a boner in public (unless you liked the thought of that)?

I think there's two possibilities

1) The Chads and Stacies we see making out in public have exhibition fetishes not because they are Chads and Stacies but because exhibitionist fetishes are so common. Apparently 30% of people have it to some extent and at least get excited by the thought of other people seeing naked or in a sexual state. I myself have a really weird exhibitionist fetish that I personally BELIEVE developed from deep-routed desire to make my family proud of me since they all knew from the moment I was born as a deformed man I would be incel. I really like the thought of my family (which includes my older cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents) watching me with a girl at a family gathering. I used to get off on the thought of them watching me kiss and make out with a girl I brought home; with excessive masturbation this fetish slowly evolved into me fucking her while my entire family watches. Chads and Stacies never had to worry about making their parents proud with boyfriends and girlfriends since obviously their parents expected them to have plenty in their life and possibly even encouraged them NOT to be promiscuous. In these cases Chads and Stacies would get their validation from sexual activity with an attractive partner in front of their peers since it boosted their social status. Chad's would love the feeling of their high-tier normie friends seeing them with the prime Stacy; eventually they would develop a fetish for this. This is why Chads and Stacies love making out in the center of the party rather than getting a private room.

2) They don't get any sexual satisfaction from these public make our sessions, but they get emotional satisfaction from making others jealous. There was a scene of the movie "American Beauty" when the prime Stacy tried to tease the guy she called a "weirdo" by sexually dancing in front of the window to their neighbor. She considered him weird and repulsive but got off on the fact that she believed he was drooling over her and would never get to have her. They love the feeling of "these losers want it so badly and would do anything to have what I have, yet they can't have it, I feel so special". It's a form of egotistical sadism. Chads and Stacies make out in public to put on a show, and that show is to make you jealous of how much better their lives are.
its the second one, the first one seems your projection of your personal exibitionism onto them