Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do certain smells make you nostalgic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The smell of my couch reminds me of all the times my family used to stay at our aunt's house and how I'd videogamemaxx and play with their cool toys with my cousins in their basement. And how I'd fall asleep on the couch after we exhausted ourselves running around. We'd also play hide and seek and it also made me distinctly remember the smell of the carpet while I was hiding, and also listening by putting our ears into the vents on the ground to see if we could hear anyone walking around in the basement. That was a long time ago, before my incel phenotype showed up during puberty. Good times man.

Certain smells like old furniture or something thats old has that musky smell that reminds me of my Opa & Omi's house from when I was younger.

the smell of this certain candle reminds me of 2005 when i was happy

yeah smell of fuel

I remember the smell of my great grandmother and her house and she's dead

Smell of burning wood

Lift reminds of childhood Overall is pleasant smell, something in it are those some oilsfor oilding cables, or what, but something inlifts smell so pleasantly