Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do black people get shit like anxiety or depression?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
No racism. Just wondering, these things seem almost exclusive to whites and asians.

I mean I'm sure it does happen but the rates have to be like 1% of those of whites.

No blacks have a better mood from nature whites have the highest depression and suicide rates followed by asians

Also
B B C

Yeah but I guess it's less noticeable because of the gangsta bravado front / culture

yes but you dont see it because black culture promotes thuggery

They deal with it by lashing out most likely (no racist)

18515.jpg

I have both.
Ay !!
your name fits my ethnicity...:what:

and yes black men get depressed/have anxiety they have to hide it most of the time in there eyes.

No, just like foids, they can't have that. Unless they are autistic I guess

No because all their blood flows to their BBC

Depression and anxiety tend to afflict people with higher IQs, so Black folks are largely spared from them. They have the lowest suicide rates of any race.

Yes.

Pay no mind that Walter is a gay black man largely talking about other black gay men being mentally ill as in other videos he also speaks of much of the entire black community gay or straight being mentally ill and in need of treatment.

He himself has also admitted having anxiety and taking medication for it.

Black culture seems to be getting more morose tbh. Like, look at all the sad Soundcloud rappers and shit.

yes but you dont see it because black culture promotes thuggery
Honestly a much better solution than whatever the fuck whites are doing with this shit.

Yea, but for me only around other black people when I know I don't fit the thug image black women want. Black people are less likely to go to therapy or seek psychological help, and think they can just pray all the problems away so there's a ton of undiagnosed mental illness in the community.

Christ cucks do I guess but thug inner city niggas, nah they only have anger.

Black people tend to drink, smoke, and do drugs in order to deal with their mental illnesses.

Obviously. Don't act like a black person has never suicided. Even though blacks have lower suicide rates than whites, that doesnt mean that zero % of blacks get mental health issues...

Remember, lower doesnt mean zero...

Nah we're from a different planet...

Niggers get shot and play basketball with chicken

I'm black with both depression and anxiety, it's just not socially accepted among blacks to show signs of weakness.

hajajha no they do not LOL beebeesee n shiet

No racism. Just wondering, these things seem almost exclusive to whites and asians.

I mean I'm sure it does happen but the rates have to be like 1% of those of whites.
Only if you have good IQ, which makes you incel anyways. Anything under 90 won’t have enough self reflection to feel that way anyways, that’s why the hood does what it does. That’s why I have respect for people like Kanye. also
I'm black with both depression and anxiety, it's just not socially accepted among blacks to show signs of weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back