Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Black men slay in Europe?

In Western and Northern Europe primarily, if you're a normie or above, yes; you get the BBChalo of masculinity and all that, just like in the US. :feelsjuice:

Tyrones probably

only at the same rates as their white counterparts

yes. black men shouldn't call themselves incels unless they've tried dating in europe.

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182591968Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:47 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

Zara Larson is Swedish whore went to be with a nigger in UK

They slay each other in urban shootouts

depends on how tall they are

They slay each other in urban shootouts

Nice PFP of Mike.

Re: my mom seriously just asked me if i was talking to lSlS
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182606140Friday, January 29, 2016 2:05 AM CST
Do not worry, I can guarantee you that Arabic will be a beneficial language to learn. Your mother will realize this when Hillary Clinton transitions the US into a theocracy based solely on allegiance to Allah.
Re: why does my mom always use physical tactics for everything
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182605101Friday, January 29, 2016 1:15 AM CST
Naive adolescent schoolchild, this is a matter of simple-psychology. Your mother utilizes physical-violence to instill fear within your thoughts. She is hoping that fear of the behavioral-ramifications will prevent you from retaliating against her whims. Whether this is "abuse" is purely subjective.

Your mother will realize this when Hillary Clinton transitions the US into a theocracy based solely on allegiance to Allah.
Damn, I should have voted for her.

No stop cherrypicking faggot worshipper

No stop cherrypicking faggot worshipper
If you were a real racist you’d know this is the hard truth. How can everything in society be pandered to a certain group of people but somehow the sexual market isn’t?

Tyrones slay globally. Average blacks and below have to cope with landwhales.

From what I've seen, black men slay in the UK, Scandinavia, and France. Not Spain and Italy - they hate blacks in both countries.

From what I've seen, black men slay in the UK, Scandinavia, and France. Not Spain and Italy - they hate blacks in both countries.
It's ironic because Spanish and Italian people have black admixture in their ancestry. It's what gives them those dark features.

If you were a real racist you’d know this is the hard truth. How can everything in society be pandered to a certain group of people but somehow the sexual market isn’t?
Its all made by kikes to demoralize whites , white foids are the least like to mix race

Most blacks are people in Europe are people straight off the boat from Africa. They benefit of this is that there’s no retarded Nigger American culture.

Europe is like SEA for niggers.
Lucky bastards.

I was just in Spain --- they're not as dark as you think
Probably depends on the area. But the ones I'm referring to are the ones with dark brown eyes and hair.

Its all made by kikes to demoralize whites , white foids are the least like to mix race
They’ve already been demoralized also this is a cope

Hope harder shitskin your so worthless you worshipp niggers
Hahahaha I’m probably more racist than you retard cumskin :feelshaha: You’re more of a violent nigger than me considering you’re unable to control your anger and obviously have a low impulse. Only barbaric subhumans rage this quickly in an argument. Fucking moron couldn’t even go 5 seconds in a argument without an ad hominem

Hahahaha I’m probably more racist than you retard cumskin :feelshaha: You’re more of a violent nigger than me considering you’re unable to control your anger and obviously have a low impulse. Only barbaric subhumans rage this quickly in an argument. Fucking moron couldn’t even go 5 seconds in a argument without an ad hominem
Quite a shit argument you were making as if you know better

In the UK, NL and Scandinavia it seems black guys are slaying. Foids will pick 4/10 black guys over 6/10 white guys, and even over 7/10 white guys if they are tall. Sub 5'7 black guys have no chance though, just like any guy in the UK.

Niggers and Arabs need to thrown out of Europe and the boats that they come in on need to be swept with machine gun fire

In finland if you consider raping as slaying then, yes

Also East Africans (i.e Somalis, Eritreans) are genetically closer to curries than West Africans (i.e Nigerians, Gambians) who are closer to BBC moggers
That's fitting bc usually West Africans get all the European pussy.

Niggers and Arabs need to thrown out of Europe and the boats that they come in on need to be swept with machine gun fire
Too late BBC is here to stay and breed ur women