Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do average looking people get approached?

hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
Is it like everyone is your friend? You simply talk to someone just like that and only us incels get ignored? I don't mean this literally but like at work or bus stop or whatever.

At clubs and bars? Sometimes, yes. During daylight? Would probably not happen unless you were walking around in Asia as an average white dude.

hEReforthekek said:
Is it like everyone is your friend? You simply talk to someone just like that and only us incels get ignored? I don't mean this literally but like at work or bus stop or whatever.

Sometimes people approach me trying to sell stuff from random online market places or for a cigarette. Sometimes they ask me what time it is or for directions. 

If you're a normie with good social skills you can pretty much approach anyone and talk with them. 
I rarely do, however. I mostly keep to myself but will entertain a person who approaches me in a friendly manner.

Yeah, average men do get approached every now and then. It's only us subumans that are sexually repelling.

Only for giving directions.

No, I get approached for directions like the other guy mentioned, and non-sexual favors of course.

About once every 2 days if I am out there all day. Whole day of school, go to gym afterwards, sit at a bar/go to a club in the evening. About a 50% chance someone strikes up coonversation with me in that case somewhere during the day.

Occasionally but only by uggos.

Only women 3 points or more below you will approach.

Framecel222 said:
Occasionally but only by uggos.

sepelion said:
Only women 3 points or more below you will approach.

tenor.gif

To make it easy for you

Chad/Stacy: You get approached by almost everyone

Normie: You get approached every now and then

incels: You never get approached with the exception of people trying to sell you stuff or something like that

Average females get approached .As for men you have to be a 9+ chad.

I honestly don't know. Never saw any, Chad-lite or normie, being approached in daytime (no fucking idea of clubs or bars since I never went to one), but this is latinland and a weird kinda-cucked-but-not-entirely country so, whatever. I assume Chads get approached from time to time but I'm not so sure. A shitshow of a country nonetheless...

And I do observe (is the only thing I can do).

I get approched by beggars, humanitarian organizations asking for donations, people asking for directions or some information but that's it really.

Framecel222 said:
So average looking guys get approached by their looksmatch?

It happens, especially if the girl is really drunk/high and there aren't that many good looking guys at the party/club/bar. If the selection is limited, she won't have the option of Chad. Or if you're at an event with more girls than guys (happens rarely).

mostly at bars/clubs like others have said.

CopingGymcel said:
It happens, especially if the girl is really drunk/high and there aren't that many good looking guys at the party/club/bar. If the selection is limited, she won't have the option of Chad. Or if you're at an event with more girls than guys (happens rarely).

Oh I meant just on the street, like walking to class or something like that. I definitely believe you about it happening at clubs and bars.

Framecel222 said:
Oh I meant just on the street, like walking to class or something like that. I definitely believe you about it happening at clubs and bars.

Look at your PMs. I won't respond here, because fuck that.

CopingGymcel said:
At clubs and bars? Sometimes, yes. During daylight? Would probably not happen unless you were walking around in Asia as an average white dude.

I'd say dimly lit bars is where tall + average looking guys can get shit forwards.

No way average men only get laid through LTR's from social circle game, where the slut eventually settles after either riding the cock carousel or dates temporarily while cucking with chads.

universallyabhorred said:
No way average men only get laid through LTR's from social circle game, where the slut eventually settles after either riding the cock carousel or dates temporarily while cucking with chads.

This is a cope.

Can't approach it if it's invisible, so no.