Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do aromantic or aroace foids actially exist?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
I domt cinsider most things in the lgbtq as actually existing such as being non binary and so on, but I was questioning what the point of an aroace is and why they aren't just viewed as the same as asexuals

I see fucktards who claim to be asexual while also admitting they have sex and masturbate.
clownworld.

They're only aroace to anyone else besides chad jfl

No foids are asexual

'Asexual' foids just want an excuse to join the LGBT community

But all foids are aro bc foids aren't romantic or capable of real love, bc they have no substance

I domt cinsider most things in the lgbtq as actually existing such as being non binary and so on, but I was questioning what the point of an aroace is and why they aren't just viewed as the same as asexuals
asexuality doesn't fucking exist lmao

Asexual until Chad Chadington dangles his cock before her

Why are they “asexual”? Because 95% of men aren’t polarising enough for the foid to become sexually attracted to them. So they get no feelings. And who’s the most sexually polarising? Chad obviously.

So they only develop feelings and sexual attraction to the most sexually polarising aka prettybois, chads and chad lites.
“Asexuality” is just a massive pretension. Just say you’re chad only.

they are "asexual" to us

they are straight to chad

Nobody is asexual. You'd have to literally be lobotomized to feel no sexual attraction towards anything.