Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Arab women like white men?

Do Arab women like white men?

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★

Muslim sisters as allah intended 54p0zkzuzq 997x735

Was watching so TV from an Incel and found this

Only if he is Chad tbh

or else, he will be invisible

jbc - just be chad

yes. too bad im mentally and retarded and will never have one :feelsrope:

Not as much as Arab men like white and black women. Many of the slaves in the Ottoman Empire were foreign concubines

Its beyond over

Not if you're ugly and soy

What's the story behind the last pic?

Why do black men fetishize Arab women

Why are black boys secure
We fetishize anyone that is much more lighterskin than we are. A sub 3/10 land whale can mog 7/10 Shaniqua because landwhale is lighter

Dear @IncelCream :
___ women do like __ men if they are attractive.

chad only but you could find some foids that only care if you white

We fetishize anyone that is much more lighterskin than we are. A sub 3/10 land whale can mog 7/10 Shaniqua because landwhale is lighter
That's stupid

That's stupid
That's stupid because you've never heard it being said? That's stupid because you don't believe me? What do you mean its stupid I'm confused:feelstastyman:

I'm saying a 7/10 mogs 3/10 white girl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KopzNO5hNUQ

Look at this black boy simping over lard :feelscry:

My dude when I was in uni I saw this shit daily. The 10 few white/yellow foids in the lecture halls always got most of the male attention even though the Shaniquas mogged them from here to Nordia or whatever. Many articles by black foids complaining about how no black men want them. Hell look at most footballers (real football not that fag american shit), they marry white women. That boy Kante married Cisse's used up ex wife. How the hell do you make so much money and have so much influence but marry a 40 something year old woman.

My dude when I was in uni I saw this shit daily. The 10 few white/yellow foids in the lecture halls always got most of the male attention even though the Shaniquas mogged them from here to Nordia or whatever. Many articles by black foids complaining about how no black men want them. Hell look at most footballers (real football not that fag american shit), they marry white women. That boy Kante married Cisse's used up ex wife. How the hell do you make so much money and have so much influence but marry a 40 something year old woman.
Ikr it's sad, I prefer Arab or Mulatto women tho, hopefully more ethnic women go to white men because black men don't want them:feelsautistic:

Ikr it's sad, I prefer Arab or Mulatto women tho, hopefully more ethnic women go to white men because black men don't want them:feelsautistic:

They wont. They become Chad widows. Look at sheboons in the US. Single mothers as far as the eye can see.

Women rather be single mothers to Chad's spawn, and a tinder hotswap bed in hopes of having a chance that one of those chads rings their stupid ass(he wont). Than being with us.

Last edited:
They get wet over blue eyes. Ethnic women in general get wet over blue eyes. :bluepill:

They wont. They become Chad widows. Look at sheboons in the US. Single mothers as far as the eye can see.

Women rather be single mothers to Chad's spawn, and a tinder hotswap bed in hopes of having a chance that one of those chads rings their stupid ass(he wont). Than being with us.
:feelsrope:
They get wet over blue eyes. Ethnic women in general get wet over blue eyes. :bluepill:
:feelsautistic:

Your posts jfl

"This time we'll hate, alright - but we'll hate the enemy - the vicious gang of colored scum attackers and Jewish-Communist traitors - rather than one part of our own people hating another part for the benefit of the Jews and their army of scum!" ~ George Lincoln Rockwell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back