Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any other incels just cope with drugs?

I

ItOnlyGetsWorse

Banned
-
I cope with with mostly weed and Xanax. Occasionally I take E. Although I've done a couple of other stuff like Coke, Oxy, Adderall, meth(wouldn't honestly recommend), alcohol.

It incredibly upsetting that it's gotten to this point. As of now I just hope to overdose soon preferably on Heroin or a combination of downers and uppers. Are any of you guys active drug users?

Wish I had access to them. LSD and DMT are supposed to be gigacopes that are effective as hell. But ill never know.

/pol/cel said:
Wish I had access to them. LSD and DMT are supposed to be gigacopes that are effective as hell. But ill never know.

Where do you live that you don't have access to commonly used drugs?

ItOnlyGetsWorse said:
Where do you live that you don't have access to commonly used drugs?

Canada but thats irrelevant I dont have underground connections.

All I have are junkie friends I never know having no connections was an issue huh

ItOnlyGetsWorse said:
I cope with with mostly weed and Xanax. Occasionally I take E. Although I've done a couple of other stuff like Coke, Oxy, Adderall, meth(wouldn't honestly recommend), alcohol.

It incredibly upsetting that it's gotten to this point. As of now I just hope to overdose soon preferably on Heroin or a combination of downers and uppers. Are any of you guys active drug users?

I used to, in senior year high-school i was a major alcoholic because every girl I've ever asked out rejected me. I would need to get drunk every day, i would often drink vodka at lunch. One time i had so much to drink i passed out in the school bathroom and almost died of alcohol poisoning unfortunately a teacher found me and took me to the hospital. I was forced to go to rehab and i was suspended.

I used to, could be constantly content with my life on weed or oxy. But quit coping with it since the addiction just got worse and worse over the years. LSD or MDMA with friends is a godsend though, makes life worth living even though you can´t use it all the time.

nah drugs are for degenerates

I used to smoke weed a lot but I think im going to just stick to alcohol from now on its more effective. Ive done pretty much every drug you can buy on the street but I stay the fuck away from painkillers/opiates

Popbob said:
I used to smoke weed a lot but I think im going to just stick to alcohol from now on its more effective. Ive done pretty much every drug you can buy on the street but I stay the fuck away from painkillers/opiates

What's your experience with H?

ItOnlyGetsWorse said:
What's your experience with H?

Never tried it, the strongest opiate I used was oxycodone

Cam The Angel said:
I used to, in senior year high-school i was a major alcoholic because every girl I've ever asked out rejected me. I would need to get drunk every day, i would often drink vodka at lunch. One time i had so much to drink i passed out in the school bathroom and almost died of alcohol poisoning unfortunately a teacher found me and took me to the hospital. I was forced to go to rehab and i was suspended.

I drank in my senior year too, mostly because of my oneitis. That was also the year I tried coke, E, meth, weed. Only weed stuck.

ItOnlyGetsWorse said:

Cool. A drugcel ! 

Did you ever take E with a femoid ? E is like some black magic portal that gives you access to Chad life for a limited amount of time. 

During my KHHV days, I tried E with a female friend of mine (i was deep in the friendzone), and "E" things happened after. No intercourse was made, but lots of kissing and fingering and shit. Next morning the femoid accused me of raping her. I told her to cut the bullshit, and that I never want to see her ever again in my life. It was my first foray into the life of a normal human being. I was around 26-27 at the time. 

We didn't speak for a while, and about 6 months later, she contacts me wanting another trip. 

I do drugs, but not to "cope", it's because I thoroughly enjoy psychedelics. 

psychedelics

- LSD
- Mushrooms
- DMT
- Salvia
- Weed
- 2cb
- DO-xx

stimulants

- coke
- speed
- mdma

other

- weed
- hashish

eurocel said:
nah drugs are for degenerates

Degeneracy fucking rocks

:cool:

I have tried quite a few drugs, when I was younger, including:
Weed
Coke
LSD
Mushrooms
MDMA
Salvia
Various uppers and downers

Overall, they’re a good cope and really disconnect you from shitty reality.