Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of your irl friends know that you're an incel?

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
I pretty much outed myself as an incel to my irl friend group and they probably despise me now. So i'm curious what are others experience about this.

Everyone in my country knows I am a gigatruecel

I have no friends.

I don't have friends. Never have.

Getting taken out of school contributed to that.

Do any of your irl friends know that you're an incel?​

What friends? Truecels got no friends/don't need any because there's no such thing for a truecel :feelsseriously:

What friends? Truecels got no friends/don't need any because there's no such thing for a truecel :feelsseriously:
wrong. even some normies are incel but still have 'friends'.

No, I don't have any irl friends.

They just can't comprehend the whole concept of it. They still think that i'm opposed to marriage and too choosy. Because when a woman rejects you it's always your fault, right?

you guys had friend?

they definitely know I’m blackpilled, and they are starting to distance themselves from me. Fuckin normies:society:

Yeah,incel=fakecel failed normie.
Truecel is the real term for genetic subhumans.
I definitely think truecels can have friends, maybe not a girlfriend, but a decent couple friends nonetheless.

Irl friends?? What irl friends?

The few friends I use to have probably don't even know what the fuck an incel even is.

don't have any IRL friends.

they know. two of my friends are incels as well. i think they are both truecels.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I haven't had a friend since 2013.