Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you seriously believe you will kill youself?

VoidpilledMe

VoidpilledMe

Greycel
I usually just play it of by saying to my self "im not a pussy" or just thinking "might as well live to see how it ends" but more recently I find myself genuinely considering it as an option i dont want to sound cliche but living as a short ugly omega no T male is fucking aids and its waring down what i once thought as an unbreakable condition.

Nope, I probably ain’t gonna do shit. I’ll probably be here till I’m 80.

Probably or I die due to not taking care of myself or I do the other thing that basedcels like to do :feelskek:

eh actually no, i will probably die at my 80's or something

Nah chance of failure is too high. I just know I'm gonna die a premature death from neglect. Diabetes runs in the family so I'm waiting on that

no but i’m gonna probably end up abusing anabolics and dying because of it :smonk:

Everyone who encourages you to kill yourself is alive. If killing yourself was a good option, they'd record a video blowing your own brains out to set an example.

No. We are slaves to our survival instinct. The vast majority of us will never rope.

I’ll probably kill myself when the collapse happens it’s better then starving to death

I browse SS to encourage myself or find some method that doesn't trigger my survival instinct.
Some of those threads are by people who succeeded, crazy imagining the amount of courage they had to go through with it.
My survival instinct takes over whenever I have a panic attack. And the super poor quality of life caused by panic attacks is like 90% of the reason I want to kms.

No. We are slaves to our survival instinct. The vast majority of us will never rope.
Ironic how people who killthemselves called muh "weak" that shit takes alot of courage to get past survival instincts

Ironic how people who killthemselves called muh "weak" that shit takes alot of courage to get past survival instincts
Then again I've seen stories if 18 y/o stacies doing it because chad left them, i think an extremley emotional situation han hinder the brains survival instinct but personally i have very little emotion so the only way i could do it would be 100% planned which seems impossible

i don’t think i feel sad enough to do that anymore (just feels like i’m already dead/rotten to the soul), however i’ve been working for years on my mid-term option which is slowly killing myself through addictions

No. I prefer to enjoy copes till the end, if someday i get too horny ill go to a prostitute or something