Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you know what this channel is? She claims an "incel" forum is harrassing her.

I don't care enough to read that because: 1. It's a hole and 2. It's reddit, so the worst combination possible.

I don't care enough to read that because: 1. It's a hole and 2. It's reddit, so the worst combination possible.
I know, I just want to see what she actually looks like

this is the biggest incel forum on the internet and it has about ~200 significantly active members. incels are just a bogeyman for redditors tbh, highly doubt this story is legit

this is the biggest incel forum on the internet and it has about ~200 significantly active members. incels are just a bogeyman for redditors tbh, highly doubt this story is legit

Maybe you're right. She might be talking about r9k or something though, and just calling it an "incel forum"

Lies from an obsessed foid. Cunt probably reads this forum everyday and is making up fanfics about us.

Maybe she is just using incel as a general insult. I'm sure I would have seen posts about people stalking a Youtube channel on here

not 2 words Sarah

Probably Looksmax tbh, which is mainly normies and chadlites.

Lol, foids can't make a post without mentioning their fucking boyfriends.

"Incel" has been so widely distorted at this point, this "incel forum" she's talking about could be anything. "Incel" is the word we use for "Anyone remotely edgy on the Internet." It might be Kiwifarms or some shit. Who knows?