Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you incels get prank calls?

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Besides calls from my family the only calls I get consistently are harassment bullying calls and prank calls. Is it the same with you guys?

Did you give your phone number away or something?

Prank calls from whom?

Themisterpepsi said:
Did you give your phone number away or something?

No, i used to have a few friends while i was still in high school so i guess they gave my number to other people. They still harass me to this day.

KyloRen said:
Prank calls from whom?

Bullies from my former high school / a few old friends.

If bullies are prank calling you....they have nothing better to do with their lives? No Stacy that needs fucking?

Indari said:

I am a targeted individual.

KyloRen said:
If bullies are prank calling you....they have nothing better to do with their lives? No Stacy that needs fucking?

A lot of the people doing it are chads/slayers too. Idk why they do this to me people must really hate me even though I don't talk to anyone irl nor did I ever bother anyone in the first place.

Bri8564 said:
A lot of the people doing it are chads/slayers too. Idk why they do this to me people must really hate me even though I don't talk to anyone irl nor did I ever bother anyone in the first place.

Folks in high school are shits. It doesn't get better afterwards, but most people learn to shut up.

The best thing you can do is ignore them.

Yep, sadly, I just went along with it because I'd had no one to talk to lol. A few times, I told them to "fuck off" and it worked.

Change your phone number, man.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, sadly, I just went along with it because I'd had no one to talk to lol. A few times, I told them to "fuck off" and it worked.

:( I could never go along with it, makes me uber depressed and my heart rate goes through the roof when it happens. Anyways looks like you're the first person besides me on here that it's happened to. I will be asking my father tomorrow to change my number.

How do these people that prank call you get your number? You gave your number to Chad and Stacie?

Bri8564 said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
:( I could never go along with it, makes me uber depressed and my heart rate goes through the roof when it happens. Anyways looks like you're the first person besides me on here that it's happened to. I will be asking my father tomorrow to change my number.
That's good.

If people ever make you upset, just cut contact with them. However, you're still young, and you still rely on having people around you, chances people won't always be forever destine to be with you or at your side forever. If their causing you more harm than good, then cut contact, and you'll get better at this as you grow older (or mature more).

blickpall said:
How do these people that prank call you get your number? You gave your number to Chad and Stacie?

The few former friends i had gave it out i assume.

blickpall said:
That's terrible. Sorry, brother.

Thank you for the condolence. <3. Everyone betrays me for some reason,
Idk why.

Bri8564 said:
No, i used to have a few friends while i was still in high school so i guess they gave my number to other people. They still harass me to this day.

Oof
This destroys the "kids grow out of being bullies" shit I hear when people complain about bullying

This happened to me with a foid I was "dating."

This was the fakest and most absurd relation I had ever had with a foid.

When I dropped her for not getting physical and wasting my time, she launched a full out assault (lol) that included attacking my car with maple syrup and lunch meats, prank calls, and harassing me at work.

It all ended when she showed up to my work with a couple of her friends. They were talking smack so I pushed one of the guys onto the ground and threatened the others. I can get pretty nasty. They never bothered me again.

April rolled around and my friends pranked me by shooting silly string all over my car and putting multiple parking cones all over it. A note composed of glued magazine letters spelled out a harassing message that they had left on my vm.

They let me stew all day until the confessed to the prank.

I laugh about it now, it was absurd and a waste of time.

I saw it as karma, for there are a few foids I haven't treated so well, KEK.

Sub8Hate said:
This happened to me with a foid I was "dating."

This was the fakest and most absurd relation I had ever had with a foid.

When I dropped her for not getting physical and wasting my time, she launched a full out assault (lol) that included attacking my car with maple syrup and lunch meats, prank calls, and harassing me at work.

It all ended when she showed up to my work with a couple of her friends. They were talking smack so I pushed one of the guys onto the ground and threatened the others. I can get pretty nasty. They never bothered me again.

April rolled around and my friends pranked me by shooting silly string all over my car and putting multiple parking cones all over it. A note composed of glued magazine letters spelled out a harassing message that they had left on my vm.

They let me stew all day until the confessed to the prank.

I laugh about it now, it was absurd and a waste of time.

I saw it as karma, for there are a few foids I haven't treated so well, KEK.

>i can get pretty nasty

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sperg level: 9000+[/font]

incelkingkong said:
>i can get pretty nasty

LOL that's in reference to the truecel in my avvy.

ive actually seen that movie, pretty aspie
Sub8Hate said:
incelkingkong said:
>i can get pretty nasty
LOL that's in reference to the truecel in my avvy.

incelkingkong said:
>i can get pretty nasty

Lol its funny he said that, I'm about to go fucking aspie rage on some people.

Lol no. I get the occasional wrong number, but never been pranked.

QuantumDummy said:
Lol no. I get the occasional wrong number, but never been pranked.

Lucky 

Sparky said:
Details on the prank calls

Idk if you can call it prank calls its basically people calling to tell me how ugly fat and stupid I am how i will always be a forever alone loser etc etc the power of Christ compels you, calling me a subhuman monster, disrespecting dead family members of mine.

Bri8564 said:
 Lucky 

Idk if you can call it prank calls its basically people calling to tell me how ugly fat and stupid I am how i will always be a forever alone loser etc etc the power of Christ compels you, calling me a subhuman monster, disrespecting dead family members of mine.

I don't know if I'd consider that lucky. I don't usually pick up phone calls from numbers I don't know anyway.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know if I'd consider that lucky. I don't usually pick up phone calls from numbers I don't know anyway.

I don't either anymore unless it's someone i know but its still a pain in the ass being spam harassed called over and over and over again, it doesn't stop and they also spam text me which i can't block because I'm on android.

Bri8564 said:
I don't either anymore unless it's someone i know but its still a pain in the ass being spam harassed called over and over and over again, it doesn't stop and they also spam text me which i can't block because I'm on android.

Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

QuantumDummy said:
Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

Yeah they are anytime I confront them they run away. They still get to fuck multiple hot girls while I'm a bullied forever alone virgin though. 

No i used to prank call people though

Yup, got prank-called once by my former classmates. There was a site where you can simply input a phone number and then some text-to-speech "radio announcer" calls that number. It was very convincing. At the end the radio announcer said "Greetings from Ailene" or something and then the call stopped. I bet some bitches in my class had fun with it.
Needless to say that I hated every single one of them (and they hated me). 3 years of pain, followed by another 3 years of pure torture.