Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have parents that PREVENTED you from looksmaxxing?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I had to fight with her for years to get braces

She said wearing glasses makes me look handsome

She said just get a buzz cut every 2 months and have the Asian porcupine hair

And that having some acne makes you look more manly

Then she said, don’t bother to get braces, since my college and high school years already passed
My dad too - told me no one cares about your teeth and it’s about how competent you are at your job

Last edited:
My dad prevented me. Eventually I realized that I would need too many procedures and surgeries so I just gave up and accepted my inceldom.

My dad was waking me up on purpose during my teen years, I lost few inches of height for sure.

Now after looksmaxxing I’m legit the Asian Brad Pitt
Pics or it didn't happen.

My dad was waking me up on purpose during my teen years, I lost few inches of height for sure.

Pics or it didn't happen.

What a scumbag

Mother suggested I avoid Meladerm.

Mela

Then she said, don’t bother to get braces, since my college and high school years already passed
My dad too - told me no one cares about your teeth and it’s about how competent you are at your job
Don't braces actually make your jaw smaller? I got them and sometimes I feel like that's the case
OT: I asked them for any kind of surgery and they refused, next thing you know they buy a fucking car + pc for my whore sister and don't even want to pay my career. Shit I hate the fact that I had to buy a gaming pc using my funds to begin with.

I told my parents I needed to avoid junk food for a few months in order to lose some face fat and hopefully look better than I do now, but they kept buying it and incentivizing me to eat it. To my highly neurotic parents, going on a diet means I am sick, like some ballerina who vomits on purpose to deter her body from accumulating fat. They'd rather see me bloated than fit. I can't describe how much I hate them for that.
Don't braces actually make your jaw smaller? I got them and sometimes I feel like that's the case
OT: I asked them for any kind of surgery and they refused, next thing you know they buy a fucking car + pc for my whore sister and don't even want to pay my career. Shit I hate the fact that I had to buy a gaming pc using my funds to begin with.
Looksmaxxing is cope, don’t hate your parents for this. They done a good thing by not allowing you to waste time/money on this self improvement looksmax garbage, it won’t lead to anything.

Looksmaxxing is cope, don’t hate your parents for this. They done a good thing by not allowing you to waste time/money on this self improvement looksmax garbage, it won’t lead to anything.
It's not cope at all if your failos are fixable and you have the money for it, the main thing that's holding me back is my bug eyes. I can easily jaw fraud with beard and pass as 5'10 using lifts but my eye area single handedly kills my chances of getting anywhere far. Maybe nose but that's easy to fix as well compared to most other things.

It's not cope at all if your failos are fixable and you have the money for it, the main thing that's holding me back is my bug eyes. I can easily jaw fraud with beard and pass as 5'10 using lifts but my eye area single handedly kills my chances of getting anywhere far. Maybe nose but that's easy to fix as well compared to most other things.
Even if they are “fixable”, do you think getting some surgery as a 20+ year old virgin will change your life? It won’t do shit, your social standing is already determined long ago, doesn’t matter if your face changes. Normies and foids will see you in the same way.

Even if they are “fixable”, do you think getting some surgery as a 20+ year old virgin will change your life? It won’t do shit, your social standing is already determined long ago, doesn’t matter if your face changes. Normies and foids will see you in the same way.
If you look better and aren't sub4 anymore at least you'll be treated as a regular human being, that alone would do wonders for me. People treat me like an idiot all the time and don't take me seriously irl just because I look like one.

If you look better and aren't sub4 anymore at least you'll be treated as a regular human being, that alone would do wonders for me. People treat me like an idiot all the time and don't take me seriously irl just because I look like one.
I know what you mean, my issue is height, manletism has cursed me but LL seems not worth it to me. I would go from 5’5 to 5’8 which is just paying to go from manlet to manlet.

Yes my parents didn't give me HGH and surgery for my face.

I know what you mean, my issue is height, manletism has cursed me but LL seems not worth it to me. I would go from 5’5 to 5’8 which is just paying to go from manlet to manlet.
LL is different since it's more risky, expensive, painful and can leave you a cripple. Unfortunately there are many traits which cannot be changed via surgery nowadays, and if they do it usually comes with a cost. Seemingly most of us were born too soon for a sci-fi esque civilization where anything is possible, and too late to experience the pre-globohomo era in which truecels were still getting laid.

Ya not only that they looks min me

My parents wouldn't let me get HGH cuz muh side effects. I did manage to get contact lenses so I could stop wearing glasses. I looked like absolute dogshit in them.

Yes they don't let me starve even tho I'm fatcel cel

No they just had no positive view on it, kek

my 5'2 mother wanted me to grow taller and feed me a lot.

NOT EVEN FUCKING JOKING WHEN I SAY MY CURRY PARENTS DIDN'T LET ME SLEEP PROPERLY

Yes they in fact looks minned me