Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do any of you have incel in denial friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
They are the worst shit gives me ragefuel of how they have not woken up yet tbh

Almost all incels are in denial

They Lack utter self awareness but thats propably Is a good trait to have

yes.
he insists that he just needs to start dressing nicely

I thought my (former) friend was an incel until I realized he dated a black foid

I had 2 incel friends but I didn't bother talking about how much of shallow whores women are because I felt they'll probably go soycuck mode if I touched the subject

No I’m the only virgin I know sadly. No one else I know of is a virgin.

every man who is a manlet and/or ugly i've ever known in my life has been in denial about the reality of their existence. Every man overestimates his SMV.

What are these "friends" you are speaking of?

Can't relate, don't have friends.

I have a spic friend who lives in Florida he is 5'4 is a kissless virgin
every man who is a manlet and/or ugly i've ever known in my life has been in denial about the reality of their existence. Every man overestimates his SMV.
It's true.

One, but i wouldn't call him friend exactly. Maybe my brother and few of my cousins.

My brother, my baby brother has grown and follows my pattern to inceldom, but it's getting worse for him, he whiteknights foids and gets starved to death in friendzone, and I'm the only that's wrong for telling him to leave they

2019 bluepill bro: "HURR DURR her is the only thing that makes me fell good HURR DURR"

2020-2021 is like some sort of redpilling for him but he is falling to blue some time, I think he started to understand how everything works but he is in denial. So will continue worshipping friendship with foids until her bangs ON Chad every time

no because my small "group of friends" are all average or chadlite. Just lol at me

They are not friends, but I've known some incels in denial.
They usually found some time consuming copes to help them live with the burden.

One of my friends is one, he is 5'4", have a skinny frame and a recessed chin and bug eyes but he still says to me that he can get a foid if she is a littler shorter than him, he says that only wants to date high lvl foids, probably lying because can't get one:feelsseriously:, but he is a really cool friend with me, better to have guys like that as a friend than having normies and chadlites that disrespect you just to have "Muh popularity" and to make girls find them funny:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
They are the worst shit gives me ragefuel of how they have not woken up yet tbh
Yes I know the type — especially this religious guy I know, he’s in complete denial and just thinks that it’s god’s will for him to be celibate or some bullshit lol.

Of course he totally buys into all your typical bluepilled nonsense like most men. We are indoctrinated so it’s maybe rare these days to overcome compared to not.