Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys really hate thugs, criminals, and felons? A lot of them are low IQ, low inhib, high T, sociopathic yet have fathered children.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
It just occurred to me after interacting with some 45+ year old thug the other day. This dude had tatts, spoke ghetto, dressed in ghetto attire, was clearly low IQ (as the conversation was the type of conversation a middle schooler would have), and high T.

And yet this fucker talked about his children.

How did this stupid savage manage to cum in a foid's pussy? While I rot in loneliness with just me and my hand every fuckin night.

Human societies are supposed to let high IQ spergy men breed the most.

"For chronic adult offenders, however, the average IQ is 85"
"
A study of Texas inmates who entered the prison system in 2002 indicated that approximately 23% of the inmates scored below 80, almost 69% scored between 80 and 109, and only 9.6% scored above 110 (Ellis & Walsh, 2003).

To give readers an understanding of the relative proportions of individuals with IQs in those ranges, we offer the following statistics, from Ellis and Walsh (2003): Only 9.18% of individuals in the general population score at or below 80
"

Last edited:
"
What makes someone a sociopath?

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
"

Jfl. Yet being a sociopath would seriously help you get laid. Some foids really are attracted to dudes displaying sociopathy.

Maybe they’re smart if they’re the ones that get to breed

"
What makes someone a sociopath?

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
"

Jfl. Yet being a sociopath would seriously help you get laid. Some foids really are attracted to dudes displaying sociopathy.
Takes a sociopath to know a sociopath

They maybe street smart.

Yes with a passion. For personal reasons but also because it's frustrating seeing a lazy, useless, SOB have kids and girlfriends. Makes you reconsider the value of contributing to society when a thugmaxxed woman beater is getting laid and leeches while you rot.

Somehow foids always get attracted to the guys that beat them up, it's weird but at the end of the day I don't care if a betabuxxer, a Chad or a thug fucks the women that ignore me anyway.

i always disliked those types. probably autist trait. autists probably hate psychopaths on an instinctive level

Yeap. I always hated them because they bullied me in the past.

Tbh idc.
If they don't do anything bad to me, it's ok.

They like to prey on and bully the weak.

How did this stupid savage manage to cum in a foid's pussy? While I rot in loneliness with just me and my hand every fuckin night.
Women prefer violent men. In the absence of societal censure, they choose them. Their brains short-circuit to interpret violence as dominance.

Civilization is nothing more than a beta male collaboration brought about by socializing female sexual capital. Every ancient text discussing women points to this fact: women chafe under this socialization and will push for thug mating success at the cost of ruining civilization.

Last edited:
Because women prefer men with good personality:soy:

He had status in his shithole

No, I don't hate them. Such men exist due to women's sexual preferences.

Criminals, psychopaths and even mentally ill men breed with women because women allow it.

Society is inherently gynocentric, it exists primarily for the benefit of women. Betas and technology exist only so far as they contribute to female's comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back