Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Do any of you guys know the game no more heroes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I’m just asking because basically no one I’ve ever met is familiar with the series other than some knowing about the upcoming third game. I think it’s a pretty cool series of games and I’m just wondering if anyone here knows em too. One of my favorite characters, Destroyman, is in it which is a bonus
DE4B0418 B5E6 4A92 A4DB ABD6F0FD616E

EA644B24 2FBB 4CF5 9C84 DB60A366DE9A

Its a suda51 game. He has a cultish following. Never played no more heroes though

Its a suda51 game. He has a cultish following. Never played no more heroes though
You already knowledgemog anyone I know irl tbh I’ve never met someone who even knows suda51 lol

You already knowledgemog anyone I know irl tbh I’ve never met someone who even knows suda51 lol
yeah, it's maybe not huge in person but his games are still decently known online.

Do you know swery65? Theyre both known for making cultish weird games that feel similar

yeah, it's maybe not huge in person but his games are still decently known online.

Do you know swery65? Theyre both known for making cultish weird games that feel similar
I’ve heard his name and know he’s collaborating with suda on a horror game but I’m not personally familiar with any of his games

I’ve heard his name and know he’s collaborating with suda on a horror game but I’m not personally familiar with any of his games
He is most famous for deadly premonition. one of my favorite games, it's shit but it's good. when you get so bored of games then anything like that starts to look good and fun because it's something new.

He is most famous for deadly premonition. one of my favorite games, it's shit but it's good. when you get so bored of games then anything like that starts to look good and fun because it's something new.
I’ll check it out

I’ll check it out
Only playable version is the 360 one though, lol

Unless there's some kind of fanmade patch it runs like shit on ps3 and pc, it's alright on 360

Only playable version is the 360 one though, lol

Unless there's some kind of fanmade patch it runs like shit on ps3 and pc, it's alright on 360
oh never mind then. maybe ill watch for the sequel