Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do any of you guys have bigger younger siblings?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Thankfully I don't have any younger siblings. I can only imagine what it would be like to be height, weight and dick mogged by one of your younger siblings. Especially if you slowly watched them grow bigger than you.

Brothers? No, thankfully.

No younger ones but got an older brother who is a lot taller than me and much more successful in life in general

yeah a younger one with high functioning autism / we will both die virgins... it hurts like a motherfucker when my parents die i will have to take care of him or put him in housing for autistic people.. or he will die on street... idk lifes a bitch... shit genetics

Both and sisters

I have an older sibling who is even more subhuman than I am.
If you are truly subhuman your sibling would be an incel too, that's how you know it's genetic.

Also JFL @ my brother, he actually cares about feminism and LGBT rights and shit despite being a massive incel. He even tried to get at me when I told him I really don't care about women's rights, saying "It's sad that you can think that way." as if women haven't been as equally or more mean to him as they have to me.

A younger Chad and an elder Stacey

You can’t fathom the hell

15 yo bro is taller than me by 4 inches jfl

If you are truly subhuman your sibling would be an incel too, that's how you know it's genetic.

Also JFL @ my brother, he actually cares about feminism and LGBT rights and shit despite being a massive incel. He even tried to get at me when I told him I really don't care about women's rights, saying "It's sad that you can think that way." as if women haven't been as equally or more mean to him as they have to me.
Male feminists make no sense to me. Just why? I even heard some women say they have an aversion to this.

older brother who is taller than me by 5 inches, has a 60k banking job. But has never had a girlfriend.

Male feminists make no sense to me. Just why? I even heard some women say they have an aversion to this.

Because they think that being nice to them will somehow get them laid, it doesn’t work it’s an express train to the friend zone.

This is definitely true. My younger brother is one of the few people out there who's even more unsightly, autistic, and hopeless than I am.

my 13 year old sister has wider shoulders than me, not joking thankfuly i still the tallest or i would rope

My brother is an incel. The only way he mogs me is by skin tone. He's much whiter. (Southern European so skin can vary)

I'm taller than my brother but he's only 12 lol

impossible

in fact im the youngest

My brother is 6'3, 235lbs and jacked. Im 5'9 175lbs, not as jacked.