Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you draw or make art??

Runt171

Runt171

Mythic
Ive always had a drive to
create something but Ive never had the skill to put that anywhere

Ive been drawing since I was young but Im still not good at it and I can never make anything that Im happy with

Tbf I never learnt the basics maybe I will soon but I cba having to learn all of this shit just for someone with natural talent to always be better at me
Call me lazy idgaf I guess I have myself to blame

If you do draw or anything post some of your pictures if you want Id be interested to see what any of you have made

Watch some tutorial, you don't need to pay $500.000 to go at Goldstein Art School

I got a cheap drawing tablet, im no where near good as people online, i gave up because im not talented.

I can't even write properly

No. I suck at that shit.

Yeah kind of but I can't bring myself to draw the past years

I draw a fuck ton of anime, my sister says i'm good but she's like 11

once i hit 100 posts i will come back here if i remember

I have zero talents lol

Ive always had a drive to
create something but Ive never had the skill to put that anywhere

Ive been drawing since I was young but Im still not good at it and I can never make anything that Im happy with

Tbf I never learnt the basics maybe I will soon but I cba having to learn all of this shit just for someone with natural talent to always be better at me
Call me lazy idgaf I guess I have myself to blame

If you do draw or anything post some of your pictures if you want Id be interested to see what any of you have made
i’ve been drawing for quite a while actually. i would say i’m above average at it although since i mainly draw foids i would feel a little embarrassed to post them on here

i’ve been drawing for quite a while actually. i would say i’m above average at it although since i mainly draw foids i would feel a little embarrassed to post them on here
You could send some to me if you want

once i hit 100 posts i will come back here if i remember
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

You probably wont but alright

Watch some tutorial, you don't need to pay $500.000 to go at Goldstein Art School
I cant even be assed to do that

If you want to get good at art and have no natural talent you have to put alot of time and effort into it just for a result that is worse then the person with natural talent

yeah but ive lost motivation to draw and cant brung myself to draw anything now

I got a cheap drawing tablet, im no where near good as people online, i gave up because im not talented
Do you have any pics of anything you've made??

I was thinking of getting a drawing tablet awhile ago but I dont draw enough for it to be worth it

I'd love to get into drawing but don't wanna risk buying a drawing tablet and then not really getting into it, and drawing on paper doesn't seem as fun

Do you have any pics of anything you've made??

I was thinking of getting a drawing tablet awhile ago but I dont draw enough for it to be worth it

I tried getting into animation also, thats hundreds times harder. I made this shit lol.

I had much more, but i lost it.

Both self portraits. The Chad one is me completely morphed x100 and asymmetries fixed Alps hunter eyes and lower hair like etc etc.

Last edited:
I drew a lot back a year ago or so. I'd say basics are everything. Learn to manipulate a box in 3d space. Turn it, morph it, master it. Circles and ellipses too. Once you got that you can make anything

I never tried doing animation or anything like that

The girl looks decent the face doesnt look good but the rest is Especially the Ak it looks accurate
I spent most time on AK, i used referent image of a real ak47, i didnt wanted to use straight line tools, so you can see the barrel is bent lol. I used to try drawing face portraits of real people, that was slightly better. Im simply not talented, i envy talented people.

Yes, Im an art-mogger. I mostly draw pencil/pen and paper but I draw on my driveway with chalk and my dry-erase board.
20240620 151104
20240616 115224
20221209 144728
20220910 144313
20220903 203232
20220822 211807
20220822 162808
20220731 172820

I never tried doing animation or anything like that

The girl looks decent the face doesnt look good but the rest is Especially the Ak it looks accurate
I found some other things. I gave up after few months. Maybe if i sticked around i would become decent without talent.
3Image003Image006Image007Image008

I spent most time on AK, i used referent image of a real ak47, i didnt wanted to use straight line tools, so you can see the barrel is bent lol. I used to try drawing face portraits of real people, that was slightly better. Im simply not talented, i envy talented people.
if you carry on drawing your art could look decent tbh the picture looks rough but I can see some potential

View attachment 1187931
I like this one

How come you drew without outlines??
Idk why but most of the time when I see art without outlines it looks weird
I deleted them or painted a layer over them, i have a trouble making long straight lines so instead i make short strokes, in the end it looks jaggy. I completely messed up her left boob, its like cut off.

No but I used to when I was a kid

i used to draw every day but got bored of it . i still draw sometimes and have like 3 unfinished drawings

here is 5 minute scribble i did a few weeks ago

IMG 20240614 214754888

I can't even write properly
Same man. I can’t even hold the pencil the right way despite being very good at tactical hands on stuff like car repairs and landscaping work. My writing looks like a 5 year old’s.

I tried my hand at creating flash animations for an elective in highschool but that was far as my dabbling with animation went. Drawing I need more consistent practice with.