Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you brocels use double monitors? If so, why should I use two monitors. I'm thinking about adding another monitor to my setup.

makes multitaskting and consooming much easier -> you can have a jewtube video running on one monitor while browsing .is on the other
also gaming is more interesting and nice visually

The only realistic justification for dual monitors is video editing.

You can have one monitor open Sony Vegas, the other could have google images to pull media from --it's a ton faster than continually switching windows.

Otherwise, it's just a waste. It won't make you better at CSGO or whatever competitive shooter you're thinking about.

i have 4 on my main rig, i got so many monitors cause i dumpster dive and pick up free shit when offered. it is nice when you want too do alot while playing slow strategy games or goonig. but more than 2 is a bit redundant

No.

I always that sort of stuff would be awkward because I feel like my eyes would stretched out wide...

If you want more monitors, you can have more monitors.