Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do American Boomers really think…

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
That if we go to war with China they’re easily going to draft young men into the meat grinder JFL!

So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.

Yeah I’m throwing my hands up and surrendering fuck everyone else

Pull your bootstraps private, we’re fighting for our country

Meanwhile:
explosion-missile.gif

explosion-nuke.gif

Pull your bootstraps private, we’re fighting for our country

Meanwhile:
explosion-missile.gif

explosion-nuke.gif
Literally, if people think the Ukraine war is ugly and brutal just wait for the Chinese-Taiwan war

Literally, if people think the Ukraine war is ugly and brutal just wait for the Chinese-Taiwan war
Taiwan is going to become a full wasteland island full of burning metal and flesh no doubt.

Boomers are delusional

That if we go to war with China they’re easily going to draft young men into the meat grinder JFL!

So I put my hands up
They're playin' my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, yeah
Movin' my hips like, yeah
I got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah I’m throwing my hands up and surrendering fuck everyone else
I'm not going to war I'm going to paths and showing the military about paths

At least we’d get nuclear war out of it.

they're fucking crazy if they think they can do that in a nuclear apocalypse. all that goodie old military shit is gonna be radioactive

I don't . I didn't do anything wrong to you buster
you're a class A flaggot who diesn;t get how this place damages the cultures of pretty much everyone else with all this idealistic shit coming from the institutions.

you're a class A flaggot who diesn;t get how this place damages the cultures of pretty much everyone else with all this idealistic shit coming from the institutions.
Incorrect. Your cultures are egotistical. As all countries should be one giant nation planetwide.

Inceldia.

If your nation cannot handle it. Maybe it shouldn't have existed. The problem with humanity is the ego. If we destroy it and sync it with me. We can do great things.

The American army is such a joke now that they're lowering standards to bring in foids, soys, and troons into their ranks.

Just pretend you're retarded when they the drafts comes knocking on your door. Half the country already is. Start practicing your best I Am Sam impression. :feelskek::feelshaha:

american boomers control all of the wealth in america.

they shipped all of the jobs overseas, are very happy about cheap illegal mexican labor, and got very rich off of their stock investments and real estate investments decades before.

zoomers and millenials get incredibly screwed over by boomers economically. illegals drive down wages because of competition, good paying manufacturing jobs are gone, and boomers are the primary people responsible for the sky high rent and home prices.

boomers are the primary people responsible for the sky high rent and home prices.

Right now it is the chic thing for boomers to do being to buy properties to turn into rentals, depriving people who could otherwise afford them a place to live. Genocide all 2nd and 3rd and beyond home owners.

I would go to war. I think I'm going to die soon anyway, might as well die a hero.

I would go to war. I think I'm going to die soon anyway, might as well die a hero.

Hero = doing the bidding of the classes who made you incel in the first place

OK