Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do all women cheat?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Been raeading r/adultery and it just seems like women will always cheat

I am extremely anxious because it seems like unless youre a 6'3'' male model you will get cheated on

Do relationships where the female doesnt cheat even exist? Am I setting myself up for disappointment by thinking if I get a gf we will be happy together?

Not every woman. Just those ones who breathe.

How do you define cheating? People's definitions vary tbh
That's why some people think cheating only constitutes sex while others see things like flirting and being intimate with somebody outside of the relationship without having sex as cheating.

Cope, 6'3 male models get cheated on too

I am extremely anxious because it seems like unless youre a 6'3'' male model you will get cheated on

Do relationships where the female doesnt cheat even exist? Am I setting myself up for disappointment by thinking if I get a gf we will be happy together?
It's never all, I would say a lot or even most. But the difference between redpill or blackpillers and bluepillers is that bluepillers think that the one that won't is their wife. Gigacopers.

YES , even chad on other chads

unless you are a chad/gigas chad it's over

The problem is that life is short and all females want to taste Chad at least once, but then they get addicted so they will always cheat

the women from this generation? Yes.

Does the pope fuck little boys?

Do white women fuck dogs?

100% yes

I think some don't, but those usually break up to fuck another guy instead of cheating, which IMO is not really much better.