Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do all sub 7 males who grow a beard look like soy?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Or has soy ruined the bearded look? Even someone like CHRIS EVANS almost looks like a soy with the beard. But he's 7/10, 8-9/10 in his prime. Pity he fell to the agepill. Still mogs me by a mile.

Just a Chad with a beard, it isn't a beard on a low t balding male.

Just a Chad with a beard, it isn't a beard on a low t balding male.
Ironic HOW low t soy guzzling males can grow beards WHEN I cant even fully grow a beard. Shit Im super low t

I can’t grow a beard either but I look more masculine than SoyBoys at least. Evans is a good-looking guy but the beard definitely helps as he looked soft to me when he was younger.

I can’t grow a beard either but I look more masculine than SoyBoys at least. Evans is a good-looking guy but the beard definitely helps as he looked soft to me when he was younger.

He got hit by the age pill though he still is a good looking man. Scarlet looks worse too even though both ARE only in their mid 30s. Now the only soymarvel movie star making all foids wet is Gigachad Hemsworth (even fatfuck Thor has more SMV than this whole forum) and Chad Pratt.

View attachment 120455
He got hit by the age pill though he still is a good looking man. Scarlet looks worse too even though both ARE only in their mid 30s. Now the only soymarvel movie star making all foids wet is Gigachad Hemsworth (even fatfuck Thor has more SMV than this whole forum) and Chad Pratt.

Well, no surprise with Scarlett as women age like milk. Yep, Hemsworth and Pratt are slaying it but at least Evans gets an audition whereas 80% of guys are jumping through hoops just to pay for a woman’s meal.

clean shave >>>>>> moustache >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beard

beard has been hijacked by soy cucks tbh

clean shave >>>>>> moustache >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beard

beard has been hijacked by soy cucks tbh
high IQ
beards are mostly used by jawlesscels to cover up their lack of jaw.

its comedic when some incel attempts to cover up his moon face with a beard.

beard only works if you are islammaxxing (the thickness covers up everything) or you have a jaw to begin with.

View attachment 120455

he has impressive hair genetics to go 18 years and still maintain the same hairline, it's crazy how old it makes you look as a guy when you start balding. He won the chad lottery, has the frame/height/face/hair genetics

I stick wae my beard to compensate for being bald. I think it looks alright. If I'm clean shaven i looks like I'm going thru chemo.

I recently tried to grow out a beard but my chin got way too itchy so I had to shave it off.

With beard I'm atleast not misgendered anymore :/