Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do all people secretly envy rockstars, tech billionaires, and the such?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I think the answer is yes and saying otherwise is cope.

Chad is too busy having sex and receiving validation to envy the billionaire Jeff Baldezos who got divorce graped by his wife. Normies probably do envy others, though, especially celebrities.

Nuh.

The less money and fame I have, the less I have to worry about looking over my shoulder and the less I have to loose.

Yes. Rockstars idk, but billionaires and these Elon musk type hell yes

Yes. Rockstars idk, but billionaires and these Elon musk type hell yes
I also thought I only envied the Mark Zuckerberg types.

Then I looked into one guy about my age (early 20s) who became a popstar with his personal low-budget production and realized what a burning jealousy I had towards him.

I don't. I don't really give af about people.

I also thought I only envied the Mark Zuckerberg types.

Then I looked into one guy about my age (early 20s) who became a popstar with his personal low-budget production and realized what a burning jealousy I had towards him.
Mind to ellaborate

I envy them openly

Normans do, obviously. Which is where they get all of those worthless motivation quotes you see everywhere with Elon Musk or some richfag on them.

Ya and never doubt that many normies would tear them down and even kill them if they could out of jealousy.

Mind to ellaborate
Tech nerds aren't usually admired as people but only by their products. I realized this myself first-fucking-hand after I created something semi-cool and was still deemed a annoying weirdo by everyone, seeing no benefit in my social standing.

The glory in being a performing musician, comedian or an athlete is that the admiration concerns your physical being as a human and you will be appreciated as yourself.
Normans do, obviously. Which is where they get all of those worthless motivation quotes you see everywhere with Elon Musk or some richfag on them.
Ya and never doubt that many normies would tear them down and even kill them if they could out of jealousy.
Looking up to some genius IQ billionaire as motivation is honestly ridiculous. I agree that they all mask violent jealousy underneath.

Last edited:
Tech nerds aren't usually admired as people but only by their products. I realized this myself first-fucking-hand after I created something semi-cool and was still deemed a annoying weirdo by everyone, seeing no benefit in my social standing.

The glory in being a performing musician, comedian or an athlete is that the admiration concerns your physical being as a human and you will be appreciated as yourself.

Looking up to some genius IQ billionaire as motivation is honestly ridiculous. I agree that they all mask violent jealousy underneath.
I always wanted to be a performer and actually got to perform with a band but im too uglt to spark interest from people into my (personal) music

I always wanted to be a performer and actually got to perform with a band but im too uglt to spark interest from people into my (personal) music
Understandable.

Trying to get status with faceless work you do by yourself is hopeless cope that will never pay off. IRL performing is the only way to proper statusmaxxing.

Chad and based

i mean yeah it would be cool to look like a chad and not a fucking little goblin what kind of question is this :feelsrope:

I envy people with indoor plumbing

i wish i had zuckerberg's wealth and status so i could buy a noodle gf