Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do addicts make good friends?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I am thinking of faking being an alcoholic for no other reason than to set up some kind of practical obligation for someone to be be friends with me. Aren't people in AA forced to have accountability partners? Would this plan backfire?

This, is actually not bad :bigbrain:

No they’ll fuck you over and rip you off so they can get buzzed

Absolutely not, drug addicts and alcoholics are annoying to be around. I can't stress this enough, ignore this advice at your own peril. :feelsjuice:

Absolutely not, drug addicts and alcoholics are annoying to be around. I can't stress this enough, ignore this advice at your own peril. :feelsjuice:
you know what you are fucking right, these people were probably the type to have bullied me in high school. FUCK THEM hope they die of alcohol poisoning

you know what you are fucking right, these people were probably the type to have bullied me in high school. FUCK THEM hope they die of alcohol poisoning
:feelsokman::yes:

Its all fun and games in the beginning. As time progresses their brain cells shrink and they start talking gibberish. Nothing worse than wasting time with an annoying a-hole taking you down with them.

Most alcoholics have one problem: lying.

nah they will steal all your shit then ask you for money

No dude, at best they ask/steal money to fund their adicctions, at worst.....