Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dmitry Vinogradov's Manifesto

• Thread starter Elliot Eric Auvinen
  • Start date
E

Elliot Eric Auvinen

Banned
-
Dmitry Vinogradov, 29, committed a mass shooting at a warehouse/office for RIGLA (a pharmaceutical company) where he was a lawyler for the company on November 7th 2012. He killed 6 co-workers and injured 1 other person before he was tackled, he was sentenced to life in prison. The shooting seemed to have stemmed from a breakup Vinogradov had gone through with a fellow co-worker at the warehouse which had sent him into a 5 day drinking binge. His ex-girlfriend was unharmed during the shooting. While it would seem this shooting is just the case of an enraged ex-boyfriend looking for revenge, the manifesto he posted on his VK profile the day of the attack suggests the attack was an act of radical misanthropy, Dmitry admitted to investigators he was planning the shooting since January of that year, the break-up with the girlfriend probably was the final straw for him. The manifesto was posted in Russian, but a Reddit user translated the manifesto to English:

One of the most important qualities of an intelligent person is the ability to look at things analytically, being objective and unbiased. For my whole life I look at the world exactly this way. Maybe I never had a choice? Anyway, I was able to examine what you call «society» very well. And I’m sure that I have reasonable grounds to believe that humanity is a macro analogue of the cancerous tumor in a living organism, in this case the living organism is our planet. Damn … I already heard it somewhere. Throughout its existence, humanity constantly defies the laws of nature, establishing their own, favoring its unlimited reproduction and pursuit of maximum enjoyment of life. If you forget about ways of getting pleasure which are with every day more and more sophisticated, functioning of the human society is the exact replica of how the cancer cells is functioning: the uncontrolled reproduction due to the absorption of other, healthy cells, in order to bypass genetically embedded in the body programs. In 2011 world population reached six billion people (despite the fact that Earth’s resources are already drained). Countries whose citizens individually consume relatively little resources negate it by having enormous population. Countries with relatively small population (comparing to the country’s size), such as mine homeland, are obsessed with increasing its population. There are no large-scale wars, wars for territory anymore. War as embodiment of the competition of the natural forces always was one of the main regulators of the number of life forms and the main method of natural selection. Many illnesses are defeated: humanity persists to seek immortality. Natural selection, the main engine of progress, has almost ceased to function. Now survival is possible even for people with significant genetic defects and healthy individuals are proud and happy to help them. They refuse to see genetic degeneration of others and are not willing to take necessary actions to stop it (as people in all healthy civilizations did). People blinded by tolerance and the principle of “humanism”. But the worst thing is that modern society is becoming more homogeneous. Everything is integrated and lacks individuality, all distinctions are erased. Now our whole life is based on compromises with ourselves, with other people, but, unfortunately, not with other forms of life. We cannot release our nature anymore; we cannot live according to the laws of nature and do what needs to be done. Now we have to live according principles that society created. And since nowadays society have only one goal (to save, increase and satisfy itself here and now) we do everything to fulfill this goal. The only thing that important for society is to get as much pleasure as possible as fast as it can be. This is the only purpose of its existence. The forms of getting pleasure are different and change over time, but the result is the same - a sense of moral and physical satisfaction. Lately the forms are started to become more and more disgusting. Main principle of life now is the principle of humanism. It means that the more human beings satisfy others the more pleasure they get. As a result demand for means for getting pleasure now grows in the geometric progression. Humans don’t care about other forms of life and do anything they want with them: eat, kill, use for experiments, modify, in other words do everything that you don’t do with other humans. All these facts and everything I’ve seen throughout my life created in me hatred toward humanity. I hate the human society and I hate to be a part of it! I hate the futility of human life! I hate this very life! I see only one way to justify it: to destroy as many particles of human compost as possible. This is the only right thing one can do in life; this is the only way to do something good. The way of survival and self-improvement of the human society is wrong, it leads to the dead end; it leads to destruction of everything that is really alive. Evolve! Understand that you are not wanted here, you are the genetic garbage that is here on Earth because of an error in the evolution. You are trash that needs to be destroyed.