Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DMC5 COMBOS are satisfying , I keep getting better , ( Brutal mog btw ) Lerning Dante is like lerning a new Language

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★

the practice since november 2018 pays off , still far from great yet

you should totally pick this game up if you have nothing "better" to do , and want to be challenged and acomplish something

GESAMTSCHADEN :feelsSS: :feelsSS:

the practice since november 2018 pays off , still far from great yet

But the game came out in a march of this year :feelshehe:.

But yeah game is godlike and dream came true for every DMCel. Polishing your combo is a lot of fun.

But the game came out in a march of this year :feelshehe:.

But yeah game is godlike and dream came true for every DMCel. Polishing your combo is a lot of fun.

i started playing dmc4 in november thats why , you can transfer most stuff lerned there to dmc5 thank god for rose throw you dont need to weaponswitch anymore , and shotgun jc are way easier too now

i started playing dmc4 in november thats why , you can transfer most stuff lerned there to dmc5 thank god for rose throw you dont need to weaponswitch anymore , and shotgun jc are way easier too
Never actually played dmc 4,I played all of them long ago, but not this one.Time to catch up.

Speaking of similarities: Royal guard still mogs Vergil into oblivion.

Is that on a gaystation 4?

JFL, no. Street fighter and tekken combos are more fun and satisfying than that button masher. Nothing better than just dominating people with Alisa in tekken with her mixup game or Uriens Aegis setups and Laura's oki game in SFV

i'm getting combo mogged on an incel forum jfl
i need to get this game tbh

JFL, no. Street fighter and tekken combos are more fun and satisfying than that button masher. Nothing better than just dominating people with Alisa in tekken with her mixup game or Uriens Aegis setups and Laura's oki game in SFV

button masher? yeah just fuckign lol at that